more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Parker in

Started by sunburywhite, April 13, 2019, 05:50:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

We Are Premier League

Quote from: grandad on April 14, 2019, 05:09:28 PM
Trying to read between the lines of TC´s video interview it sounds like he wants to stay & with SP as manager. We need RS & Zambo to stay for sure. Would love Mitro to stay but he probably feels that a move to an upper middle PL team would be his choice. Seri would be my first to go. Chambers will probably want to fight for a place in the Arsenal squad. However he would not get much game time. Mawson should stay as not too many clubs would come in for him with his fitness issues.
Betts would be my No.1 GK with possibly an experienced competitor. Keep Rodak & Norman.
So recruitments would be a GK,LB, CB RW & CF even if Mitro stays. I don´t really want many loan players if any.

Betts, Rodak and some random 38y old journeyman in net.

IMO Mawson/Odoi/Ream/MLM is a reasonably strong central deference for the Championship, same with Bryan on the left. With S.Sees and Fossey coming through from the U23/U18 I think a first choice RB (Ivo Pinto?) is enough at the back. I would be happy to see the back of Cyrus but I can't see anyone being interested in him so he can add to the depth.   

Anguissa/McD/Cairney/Johansen/O'Riley in midfield - perhaps with one addition (Shelvey?) if Seri departs.

Sess and Mitro obviously needs to be replace if they depart but let's assume that we by some miracle get them to stay. Ayite and Kebano can stay for depth but we still need two new signings (Oliver Burke? Ashley Fletcher? Yoshinoni Muto?). I would also sign Markovic (or any other Serbian) if that in any way would make Mitro more likely to stay...

How knows maybe DLT, Edun or Elliott are ready to be depth players...

Fossey is my bet for the best young player of next season!