https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Has anyone any news on season next seasons tickets and prices

Started by bobbo, April 11, 2019, 07:51:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil D

Quote from: Neil D on April 15, 2019, 05:19:08 PM
Quote from: Riversider on April 15, 2019, 04:43:16 PM
As I said on here the other day, the top price season ticket at Brentford next season is £459, why should ours be any more ?
Indeed.  What do they charge for old codgers' tickets?
Quote from: Riversider on April 15, 2019, 07:33:43 PM
Quote from: Neil D on April 15, 2019, 05:19:08 PM
Quote from: Riversider on April 15, 2019, 04:43:16 PM
As I said on here the other day, the top price season ticket at Brentford next season is £459, why should ours be any more ?
Indeed.  What do they charge for old codgers' tickets?

Seniors range from £289 to £329
Those are fair prices for Championship football.  FFC take note.  We may not be a railway station and neither are we a bottomless pit.

gang

Just had an e-mail from the club.
Season ticket prices and on sale date will be announced in due course.
Riverside ticket holders will be contacted directly.
Really helpful of them.

Mitch

Quote from: gang on April 16, 2019, 11:29:14 AM
Just had an e-mail from the club.
Season ticket prices and on sale date will be announced in due course.
Riverside ticket holders will be contacted directly.
Really helpful of them.

I hate responses like that - it's a nice way of telling you 'no, we don't have that info - now go away'.

PS, is that the Hamburg flag in your profile gang?

Twig

Quote from: Carborundum on April 15, 2019, 02:41:57 PM
Quote from: filham on April 12, 2019, 11:04:16 AM
I imagine delay in season is down to a decision on the new stand, don't be surprised if that is delayed yet again.
This seems the only rational reason why the club hasn't published season ticket information.  There's no way to avoid season ticket information addressing what to do with holders of tickets in the Riverside.  Nor is there any sense in turfing out those season ticket holders and have the development stalled. Decision time.

I doubt there will be any surprise at all if nothing goes ahead this summer,  but plenty of real and confected outrage.  Questions about the future commitment of our owners will surely follow and the phrases carefully crafted for and signed off by our owner will be long on favourable hints whilst retaining plausible ambiguity for the actual intention. 

Then again I may yet be surprised.

In his communication to supporters after relegation was confirmed, S Khan said that; whilst he appreciated it would not compensate for the disappointment of relegation, he wanted to reconfirm his intention to proceed with the new stand.  Therefore there should be no reason for any outrage "real or confected". We can relax in the certain knowledge that the project is going ahead.  It makes the delay in communicating to existing Riverside ST holders surprising but there we go.

ALG01

Quote from: Twig on April 16, 2019, 06:20:37 PM
I imagine delay in season is down to a decision on the new stand, don't be surprised if that is delayed yet again.
This seems the only rational reason why the club hasn't published season ticket information.  There's no way to avoid season ticket information addressing what to do with holders of tickets in the Riverside.  Nor is there any sense in turfing out those season ticket holders and have the development stalled. Decision time.

I doubt there will be any surprise at all if nothing goes ahead this summer,  but plenty of real and confected outrage.  Questions about the future commitment of our owners will surely follow and the phrases carefully crafted for and signed off by our owner will be long on favourable hints whilst retaining plausible ambiguity for the actual intention. 

In his communication to supporters after relegation was confirmed, S Khan said that; whilst he appreciated it would not compensate for the disappointment of relegation, he wanted to reconfirm his intention to proceed with the new stand.  Therefore there should be no reason for any outrage "real or confected". We can relax in the certain knowledge that the project is going ahead.  It makes the delay in communicating to existing Riverside ST holders surprising but there we go.

Thank you for that and a timely reminder. SK also said he would fully support the manager in the January transfer market and that never happened. I do know the two things are rather different but I would have thought if the nmew stand is really going aheadand now relegation is settled it is high time they advised people in the riverside of what is goindg to happen to their seats.

junior white

Quote from: ALG01 on April 16, 2019, 10:32:38 PM
Quote from: Twig on April 16, 2019, 06:20:37 PM

Thank you for that and a timely reminder. SK also said he would fully support the manager in the January transfer market and that never happened. I do know the two things are rather different but I would have thought if the nmew stand is really going aheadand now relegation is settled it is high time they advised people in the riverside of what is goindg to happen to their seats.
at the last FST meeting they said Tendering process was due to finish in April, so if linked to his as we assume, will probably be after that has finished

hovewhite

Riversider

at the last FST meeting they said Tendering process was due to finish in April, so if linked to his as we assume, will probably be after that has finished
[/quote]

Those quoted FST notes were from the meeting in March were they not ? Does anybody have any news from the April meeting ?

junior white

Quote from: Riversider on April 17, 2019, 01:37:50 PM

Those quoted FST notes were from the meeting in March were they not ? Does anybody have any news from the April meeting ?
[/quote]
They were yes, have not seen any since that one