watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Has anyone any news on season next seasons tickets and prices

Started by bobbo, April 11, 2019, 07:51:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobbo

Also where we might have to sit - being I'm in the middle of the riverside stand.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

hovewhite

Like on the pitch,it's a shambles,the clock is ticking .
Tick tock!

Arthur

Quote from: hovewhite on April 11, 2019, 10:35:04 AM
...the clock is ticking .
Tick tock!

Hardly.

Even if nothing happened before the end of the season, there is still ample time for an 'early bird' window and for supporters to decide whether and where they would like their season ticket for the next campaign.

ScalleysDad

Quote from: Arthur on April 11, 2019, 11:37:48 AM
Quote from: hovewhite on April 11, 2019, 10:35:04 AM
...the clock is ticking .
Tick tock!

Hardly.

Even if nothing happened before the end of the season, there is still ample time for an 'early bird' window and for supporters to decide whether and where they would like their season ticket for the next campaign.

I think the angst is over the announcement that was thought to be early April.

Nero

I hear they are just going to put seats in the Bucket of the JCB for matched so you can keep the same seat

filham

I imagine delay in season is down to a decision on the new stand, don't be surprised if that is delayed yet again.

White Trash

Hi everyone, long time lurker but first time poster.

Is there any news on this? Got a few things to budget for so keen to know what next year's prices will be.

KeenCottager

They are certainly taking their time on this.

I heard on Saturday that Riverside ST holders will be moved to P1/P2 - not ideal..

fcfulham55

Sent from my Nokia 3310

Neil D

Quote from: fcfulham55 on April 15, 2019, 10:13:10 AM
Price freeze
Price freeze for PL would have been OK but there damn well better be a reduction for the Championship.

hovewhite

Quote from: Neil D on April 15, 2019, 12:24:09 PM
Price freeze
Price freeze for PL would have been OK but there damn well better be a reduction for the Championship.
no way a reduction as you get  more games in THe championship.

Penfold

Quote from: hovewhite on April 15, 2019, 12:31:39 PM
Price freeze

Indeed you do but now Sky show all Championship games mid-week. Additional fixtures virtually all mid-week so if you have Sky, you can watch from comfort of your living room.

hovewhite

Quote from: Penfold on April 15, 2019, 12:48:17 PM
Quote from: hovewhite on April 15, 2019, 12:31:39 PM
Price freeze

Indeed you do but now Sky show all Championship games mid-week. Additional fixtures virtually all mid-week so if you have Sky, you can watch from comfort of your living room.
if they reduce prices i may reconsider renewing!

Carborundum

Quote from: filham on April 12, 2019, 11:04:16 AM
I imagine delay in season is down to a decision on the new stand, don't be surprised if that is delayed yet again.
This seems the only rational reason why the club hasn't published season ticket information.  There's no way to avoid season ticket information addressing what to do with holders of tickets in the Riverside.  Nor is there any sense in turfing out those season ticket holders and have the development stalled. Decision time.

I doubt there will be any surprise at all if nothing goes ahead this summer,  but plenty of real and confected outrage.  Questions about the future commitment of our owners will surely follow and the phrases carefully crafted for and signed off by our owner will be long on favourable hints whilst retaining plausible ambiguity for the actual intention. 

Then again I may yet be surprised.

Riversider

As I said on here the other day, the top price season ticket at Brentford next season is £459, why should ours be any more ?

Neil D

Quote from: Riversider on April 15, 2019, 04:43:16 PM
As I said on here the other day, the top price season ticket at Brentford next season is £459, why should ours be any more ?
Indeed.  What do they charge for old codgers' tickets?

Riversider

Quote from: Neil D on April 15, 2019, 05:19:08 PM
Quote from: Riversider on April 15, 2019, 04:43:16 PM
Indeed.  What do they charge for old codgers' tickets?

Seniors range from £289 to £329

Berserker

Quote from: KeenCottager on April 15, 2019, 10:03:07 AM
They are certainly taking their time on this.

I heard on Saturday that Riverside ST holders will be moved to P1/P2 - not ideal..
I sat in P1 and P2 for several season and didn't mind ir. Prefered P2 though

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

junior white

Cant see a big reduction if one at all personally. Reduced capacity if the stand goes ahead, less TV money (don't think parachutes fully cover loss of TV income) so just dint see it personally

this from the last FST minutes, so guess its all tied up

RIVERSIDE STAND UPDATE
Further to the extensive discussions on this subject at the last meeting, the Trust asked for an update on progress towards the proposed start date at the end of the season, and when information to Riverside Stand season ticket holders would be informed of details of relocation.

AM confirmed that the Club were still managing the tendering process to conclude by an April deadline. It is the Club's intention to secure a fixed-price contract with Buckingham as the main contractor, but they won't have a finalised price until all of the tenders are in. Asked whether this includes demolition contracts, AM confirmed it did, and that the intention remained to commence work at the end of this season. Possible relegation did not impinge on that desire. However, the Club are not comfortable with managing the construction risk themselves.

The announcement of season ticket holder relocations from the Riverside Stand is tied up with the tendering process, and final information on capacity available next season. While appreciating this entails a longer period than other Clubs ahead of season ticket on-sale dates, announcements will be made when there is clarity and confirmation of the outcome of the tender process. AM appreciated that this may lead to speculation, but that it remains the intention of the owner to build the new Riverside Stand, and to begin work after the conclusion of this season.

The Trust reminded the Club that this was the biggest single issue that underpinned the long-term retention of Craven Cottage as Fulham's home ground, and given the history on other projects to upgrade the stadium, it was not surprising that there would be all sorts of speculation. The Trust requested that the Club make the situation clear as soon as they were able to.

White Trash

Ok thanks guys. I assumed it'd be a price freeze but would be good to get some clarification from the club.