watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Brentford season ticket prices 2019/2020

Started by Riversider, April 12, 2019, 03:10:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riversider

Brentford getting it right again off the pitch, they've announced their early bird prices for next season with prices ranging from £399 to £459 for adults,
£289 to £329 for seniors, £229 to £269 for Age 18 to 24 , and £49 to £90 for U18

Can we take anything from those prices with regards to our own ?
Even with The Riverside closed (if it happens) our capacity is still bigger than theirs, and they of course don't have the financial backing of a billionaire,
With that in mind, what do you think the maximum price should be set at for each of the three stands for next season ?
For me , Johnny Haynes £500 maximum
Hammersmith End £475 maximum
Putney End £475 maximum
Not saying those prices will happen but if the club want to start getting the supporters back on side then those should be the prices that they are aiming for, if Brentford can do it then we certainly can also.

filham

Brentford are getting things right.
Tell me a good reason why I should not go to Brentford instead of Fulham next season, there are a few reasons why I should;-

1. The season ticket looks as if it will be cheaper

2. Much closer to my home in Shepperton

3. I could enjoy the luxury of a new modern stadium.

4. At this stage they have as much chance as Fulham  of finishing in the top six, being mid table or being relegated.

Of course I will not but it would be nice to have a sensible reason.

Riversider

Quote from: filham on April 12, 2019, 04:31:56 PM
Tell me a good reason why I should not go to Brentford instead of Fulham next season, there are a few reasons why I should;-

4. At this stage they have as much chance as Fulham  of finishing in the top six, being mid table or being relegated.

The new stadium opens for the 20/21 season, next season is our last ever visit to Griffin Park.

HillingdonFFC

Quote from: filham on April 12, 2019, 04:31:56 PM

Sensible reason that presumably you're a Fulham fan?
If you lived outside their ground & it was a fiver to get in why would you want to go there?