Main Menu

Team in v Everton

Started by Friendsoffulham, April 13, 2019, 02:09:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Friendsoffulham

snarks

Chuffed with Elliott on the bench

grandad

Why on earth is TFM even in the squad? Last player I wanted to ever see again in our shirt. Same goes for Schurrle.
Where there's a will there's a wife

f321ffc

What is the point of playing Fosu Mensah ?  Done nothing to warrant a start He's not here next season, Parker needs a sacking just for wasting a starting place.
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

davew

Quote from: f321ffc on April 13, 2019, 02:16:33 PM
What is the point of playing Fosu Mensah ?  Done nothing to warrant a start He's not here next season, Parker needs a sacking just for wasting a starting place.
+1, both a waste of space!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Woolly Mammoth

I would rather have seen Steve Sess at RB and Schurrie on the way to the Airport.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

St. Andrews White

Agree about TFM, same goes for Schurrle. Wish Steven Sess was on the bench but glad about Harvey

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

The Intertoto might not exist anymore, but that doesn't matter. We'll still win it again.

davew

Quote from: snarks on April 13, 2019, 02:11:53 PM
Chuffed with Elliott on the bench
It means nothing really, poor old S Sess, sitting on the bench is about as close as it gets, he should have been picked instead of TFM.

Stoneleigh Loyalist

Very strong rumour is that Elliott has no intention of signing for us when his time comes
A slim hope of changing his mind?

grandad

Frightening to see the Everton squad. Quality all over the pitch & they are only 9th. Just shows how big is the difference in quality needed in the PL to be even in mid table.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Syd Cupp

Quote from: grandad on April 13, 2019, 02:13:24 PM
Why on earth is TFM even in the squad? Last player I wanted to ever see again in our shirt. Same goes for Schurrle.

In agreement with you Grandad.
Now the inevitable has happened I dont think most of us supporters would mind seeing a team that
might give us a glimpse of next season.
I'd ditch the loan players except Chambers and put babel on the bench.
Bring in some of the youth/u23 team give them some experience even if it is from the bench.
Good to see Elliot picked pity that Steven Sess not had a chance yet this season.

Milo

Bizarre. Did Parker not read his own Pre-match conference?

What happened to building for next year? Why are our loanees playing?

somerset cockernee

If I was to bring my boots, what are the chances of me getting a game?....I'm only 69 and I am sure I could put in as good a shift as most of 'em

hovewhite

Quote from: davew on April 13, 2019, 02:18:55 PM
spot on and dissatisfied completely.crap selection of a man with no balls!!!

fulhamphil

Quote from: grandad on April 13, 2019, 02:13:24 PM

Impossible to keep clean sheet with that team.

davew

Quote from: hovewhite on April 13, 2019, 02:39:43 PM
Quote from: davew on April 13, 2019, 02:18:55 PM
spot on and dissatisfied completely.crap selection of a man with no balls!!!
Might bring back my Parker out thread back again which I posted a few weeks ago, maybe more on here might start to agree with me! Blind faith can only last so long!

Twig

What an unimaginative selection. That was Parker's chance and he's blown it.

Twig

Regretting wasting our time coming along today to see this bunch of losers

Neil D

Parker is probably on some kind of points target / bonus -hence absence of youth.  Or is that overly cynical?

davew

Perhaps Parker is building for the future and we are going to get TFM on a free transfer?