watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

20 Points

Started by AnOldBrownie, April 13, 2019, 05:08:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnOldBrownie

Who knew it'd take almost an entire season to get to that point total.

Good job today Fulham.   

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on April 13, 2019, 05:08:34 PM

Good job today Fulham.   

A very good job, plenty of energy and players were busy supporting the man on the ball.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

hovewhite

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on April 13, 2019, 05:20:41 PM

Good job today Fulham.   

A very good job, plenty of energy and players were busy supporting the man on the ball.
shame it's took all season for players who earn fantastic money to realize play as a team and results follow.

BigbadBillyMcKinley

Quote from: hovewhite on April 13, 2019, 07:02:17 PM

Good job today Fulham.   

shame it's took all season for players who earn fantastic money to realize play as a team and results follow.

Doesn't that fall on the managers shoulders ?
Everything is difficult before it's easy!

Andy S

Of course it does. Over the course of a season if you get relegated you deserve it but without a doubt over the last 6 or 7 games we could give most teams a run for their money

Fulham1959

Good job today Fulham.

Halfway towards safety !  It is January 14th today, I hope.

Fernhurst

The most running in a Fulham shirt I have ever witnessed  by TC.

Can Parker continue this transformation???
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

hovewhite

Quote from: BigbadBillyMcKinley on April 13, 2019, 09:32:31 PM
Quote from: hovewhite on April 13, 2019, 07:02:17 PM

Good job today Fulham.   

Doesn't that fall on the managers shoulders ?
that is stating that it's nothing to do with players,I that's what your saying ,I'm saying the players haven't done it.
They didn't do it for slav,they didn't do it for Claudio.
There has been an improvement under Scotty but backing up each other covering for each other should be basics irrespective of whose picking the team.

ALG01

:blow candles:

Good job today Fulham.

It was a brilliant game for us, very important for selfcrespect. I had no emotion at KO i am not a lover of friendlies. But the first half was positive and once we went one up suddenly the game the most important ever that we won. I was nervous and excited, and i wanted to win so much. When lewin's effort graised the post i thought maybe, just maybe we would do it.

And wow, it felt like winning the world cup, just for a moment. And then the melancholy set back in, what a wasted opportunity. Having the inexperienced amateur owners throw it all away for the lack of a proper team.

And in answer who knew it would take virtually a season to get 20 points? I did. In september i said we would not make 30 points, so give me that much poetic licence... not quite the same thing but close enough.

For that prediction theusual suspects through the season harassed  me, told me i was too negative, didn't know what i was talking about. Then told me how good CR was, when clearly, just using my eyes i could see it was getting worse. And that we would re-equipe in january, no question and i say i didn't think that likely. And we got babel and two nobodies to save tony's face. And i was told it is impossible to get players in january... well it is if you don't try, or players will not come because of CR or the managemnt in general, but mainly not trying. And for all that saying what i saw and using my brain,got the Khan P R supporters on my back.

But everything i said about failing turned out to be correct, not rocket science obvious. So yes i knew and said so.

And if you want a simple insight on the future. If we are to succeed,  we need a massive change of approach in our leadership. TK must move sideways or out of the club, that would be the first rule of good management. Second tge CEO, what does he do, needs replacing. If he was anywhere near any good mitroglu would not have been possible. Third we need to resolve the manager by the first day after the end of the season. And finally weneed a fit for purpose squad on or before mid july, with only one or two in after that based on full time players with no age bar.

If we stay as we are, same senior management structure we will finish bottom 6ish.