watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

If we get promoted next season

Started by JoelH5, April 14, 2019, 09:14:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoelH5

If we get promoted next season and Tony Khan is in his job, exactly like he is this year, I assume most will say he had nothing to do with the promotion or it was luck?
I was there, standing in the Putney end

ALG01

Quote from: JoelH5 on April 14, 2019, 09:14:58 PM
If we get promoted next season and Tony Khan is in his job, exactly like he is this year, I assume most will say he had nothing to do with the promotion or it was luck?

This is a ridiculous post, no offence meant. Too many assumptions and no details, bit like the brexit campaign.

Will it be the same or new squad, parker or somebody else as manager
tk in charge of transfers?

If we fail abjectly and TK fouls up the transfers yet again, will you finally say he is hopeless.

Statto

Quote from: ALG01 on April 14, 2019, 09:23:27 PM
Too many assumptions and no details, bit like the brexit campaign.

The mistaken assumption(s) being what, that we would actually leave?

086.gif

Woolly Mammoth

This is a ridiculous post, no offence meant. Too many assumptions and no details, bit like the brexit campaign.

If we fail abjectly and TK fouls up the transfers yet again, will you finally say he is hopeless.
I will save a lot of time, and say it for him now, TK is hopeless.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

ALG01

Quote from: Statto on April 14, 2019, 09:27:23 PM
Too many assumptions and no details, bit like the brexit campaign.

The mistaken assumption(s) being what, that we would actually leave?

086.gif

Very witty and i take it in the good grace tha a 2 0 win allows me..... :Haynes The Maestro:

JoelH5

That's my point exactly. If we do well I expect many to assume TK had nothing to do with it or it was in spite of him.

Don't get me wrong, he is massively at fault for this season however, maybe, just maybe, he has learnt a few things this year and it may pay dividends.
I was there, standing in the Putney end

The Rational Fan

92% of a DoF success is how much support he gets from the owner in player wages. While the other 8% includes how well he invests the money, injuries and luck (stats from Soccereconomics book).

His performance in the first 92% of his job is mindblowing good, not only does he have a multi-billionaire dad that's generous and realistically TK is also a multi-billionaire due to inheritance. So dangerous is Tony Khan to the Top Six domination, that teams like Liverpool and Arsenal want FFP rules to be enforced to stop him, ultimately FFP only holds money back for a while.

As for the 8%, I am not going to deny it's a short term disaster, but the DoF has been involved in football shorter than Harvey Elliott, and he has given us a team that can get promoted. Most of the pundits were equally stupid and even Raneri thought the squad could stay up. But, most importantly "The Khans" are investing in the ground, the training factilates, the squad, the youth and TK experience.

The club must be careful not to self-destruct in a blame culture, if we support "The Khans" building a premier league team, it will cost SK £300m more than it should and a few more years, but it will happen. No team has ever been backed by its owner season after season to the extent Shahid Khan is backing Fulham without making the top league. If SK wants to keep, TK as DoF it will cost him a few 100m more, but i think he will sign cheque after cheque until it happens.

Don't kid yourselves Bett, Christie, Mawson, Ream, Bryan, Anguiissa, Seri, Cairney, Kamara, Mitro and Sess with a bench of Fabri, Rodak, Fossey, S.Sess, MLM, Odoi, Cisse, McDonald, Johasen, Riley, Atyie, Fonte, Kebano, Torres and Elliott is a Championship Winning Squad. Just stick with it.

Andy S

I wish I could even half understand where people like you get get these speculative stats and then quote them like they are facts. You have no more idea of the inner workings of Fulham Football Club than I have and although I can guess I know F*** All

Andy S

I believe that we will lose some players over the summer but we will bring a couple in as well. All in all we will have a better squad than we had when we went up last year