watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

So much for my only part time bit

Started by FatFreddysCat, October 27, 2010, 01:14:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

:doh: . But the weather looks crap tomorrow so i doubt i'll be working again, so after my rather average performance in five a side tonight (we won again, but did let an 8-1 lead slip, to luckily win 9-8) I thought i'd drink tonight rather than the weekend where hopefully if it's dry i'll be working. Yep i'm trying to cut out the weekday drinking, and i think this is only my third weekday in the last 4 weeks, not a big deal to most, but a mighty leap forward for Spencekind .

YankeeJim

Fred,
If you want to cut back a bit, take a large glass of ice water and drink it along with your brew. The cold & the wet cuts down on how much you intake and the cold water refreshes the palate so that each drink of beer taste fresh.  :beer:
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: YankeeJim on October 27, 2010, 02:05:10 AM
Fred,
If you want to cut back a bit, take a large glass of ice water and drink it along with your brew. The cold & the wet cuts down on how much you intake and the cold water refreshes the palate so that each drink of beer taste fresh.  :beer:
Leave it out, when  i drink i do it proper   :wine:  :beer: , no half measures. I'm aiming at lots more days when i dont drink , but water is one of my favorite drinks, tap not that crap plastic tasting bottled water.