13    Sunderland    24    -10    25
14    Hull            25     -25    24
15    Burnley    24    -22    23
16    Wigan    23    -23    23
17    Bolton    23    -15    22
18    West Ham    24    -10    21
19    Wolves    24    -22    21
20    Portsmouth    24    -22    15

Bloody hell, fairly depressing reading. Arsenal are now 7 (8 inc. GD) points behind Man Utd and 9 (10 inc. GD) points behind Chelsea. The thought of Man Utd or Chelsea winning the league again makes me sick with boredom. Not only that, the $ky4 are now in the top four spots again, and if the 4th spot doesn't go to Liverpool (it will) it will end up being Spurs of City that take it. Most exciting league in the world? Yeah right!

Plus, we're slowly but surely slipping away from a top ten finish..

Isn't football rubbish!

HatterDon

I never saw any option to The Undead winning it all this season.

• United got rid of Ronaldo and Tevez
  • Arsenal lost Adebayor
  • Liverpool lost Xavi Alonso
  • and in none of those cases did the affected club even attempt to secure an adequate replacement
As for us, last season we had the luckiest string of health in the history of the Prem. Our only starter injured got knackered 30 minutes AFTER we'd transferred him. We weren't likely to finish 7th again this season anyhow -- not with Everton and Villa not to mention such significant improvements to Man City and Spuds. And then Hong Kong Phooey buys Brummie.

Last year's achievement was unprecedented -- ONCE IN A LIFETIME -- right? That's why it was celebrated. That means it isn't likely to happen again. I'm not saying that we shouldn't expect to get into Europe again; I AM saying that when it happens, it'll be because we've won the FA Cup or the League Cup. 
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

timmyg

Well when Arsenal dont put out a single striker or anyone over 5 feet, it's no surprise they don't win anything.
"Not everybody's the perfect person in the world. I mean everyone kills people, murders people, steals from you, steals from me, whatever." -- Terrelle Pryor, on Michael Vick