https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Is Denis Odoi Well?

Started by milis, April 27, 2019, 05:25:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

milis

Any news? I hope he is Well.

grandad

Hope it is not serious. Probably going for scans. Won´t know anything till Monday.
Where there's a will there's a wife

grandad

On Denis Odoi's injury: "Denis is ok, I have just seen him, it was a big head injury, he was out of it for a few seconds which was concerning, but he is fine and will be OK."

From the SP interview.
Where there's a will there's a wife

milis

Quote from: grandad on April 27, 2019, 05:32:16 PM
On Denis Odoi's injury: "Denis is ok, I have just seen him, it was a big head injury, he was out of it for a few seconds which was concerning, but he is fine and will be OK."

From the SP interview.
This is great news! Thanks!

AnOldBrownie

So does concussion protocol dictate that he has to miss a game?

I'd love for Marlon Fossey or Steven Sess to be on the bench behind Cyrus next game.

hovewhite

Twig

Delighted to hear that Dennis is ok. I would expect he will miss the next game to provide full recovery time. Anyway, he deserves a break, he has been a stalwart this season.

hovewhite

Quote from: Twig on April 27, 2019, 06:35:46 PM
Delighted to hear that Dennis is ok. I would expect he will miss the next game to provide full recovery time. Anyway, he deserves a break, he has been a stalwart this season.
hopefully he has his contract extended as he seems to love playing for us.

cottage expat

Quote from: hovewhite on April 27, 2019, 08:11:37 PM
hopefully he has his contract extended as he seems to love playing for us.

+1. Puts his heart and soul into it.

filham

Good to hear Dennis is OK, he has to be one of our favourites as he shows maximum commitment in every game.

Statto

Fulham76

Quote from: filham on April 27, 2019, 08:57:32 PM
Good to hear Dennis is OK, he has to be one of our favourites as he shows maximum commitment in every game.

Quote from: filham on April 27, 2019, 08:57:32 PM

+1

Hope he's with us next season

HV71

If the rest of the squad had shown 50% of Dennis's attitude we wouldn't be relegated. The guy is a brilliant professional-  okay his talent is limited in terms of the Premier League - but no one could ever question his commitment. Get well soon Dennis

Fulham 442

Wishing Denis a speedy recovery.  It certainly looked a nasty injury.

Robbie

I still smile when I remember Denis sitting astride the crossbar after the Wembley play-off...conducting the crowd!

AnOldBrownie

He's done for this season. Hope he heals well and I look forward to seeing him play in the championship next season. This is a great opportunity for Fossey and Sess to play on the first team.

Sent from my CMR-W19 using Tapatalk

toshes mate

+1
He watched what remained of the game from the stand once he was able to. You just cannot keep this guy down.  Wish him a very positive recovery period and back into the first team squad when he is given the all clear. 

flyingfish

It happened right in front of me and the way he fell to the ground made my blood run cold. I was very worried. Glad he is ok but am concerned that the physio tried to stand him up? Madness. Hope he makes a full recovery. Hope he's at wolves as my daughter is match day mascot and he is one of her favourite players- she was hoping to accompany him on to the pitch but I fear she will be disappointed.

Holders

Quote from: Robbie on April 27, 2019, 11:56:17 PM
I still smile when I remember Denis sitting astride the crossbar after the Wembley play-off...conducting the crowd!

+1
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

I Ronic

Quote from: Holders on April 28, 2019, 10:51:31 AM
Quote from: Robbie on April 27, 2019, 11:56:17 PM

+1

Shows how bad my memory is. I thought he did that after the Derby game.

Best wishes Denis, as already mentioned your commitment to the team and the Club is 1000%