watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Summer Transfer Gossip.

Started by Mince n Tatties, April 28, 2019, 08:26:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tabby

Only problem with Ayite is how injury prone he is in my opinion.

Mince n Tatties

General

Quote from: bobby01 on July 09, 2019, 04:41:28 PM
Quote from: AnOldBrownie on July 09, 2019, 04:28:26 PM
The only first teamer's not in Portugal...

Sess- injury (Spurs also just gave Ben Davies a 5 year deal...and Danny Rose is still there)

Seri - international

Ream - international (he did really well)

Anguissa -  international

If all 4 stay this is a pretty packed squad.    Still need a right winger.

I think Ayite is really underrated here, he was the one who allowed Fred to bomb forward, by covering overlapping and generally working as a pair. Something that was blatantly missing last season when the RB was constantly exposed.

There have been photos or a video with Anguissa in already this preseason.

David I

hovewhite

Quote from: David I on July 10, 2019, 01:56:16 AM
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on July 09, 2019, 05:44:47 PM
Seri to Galatasary?
I read that as Glastonbury 🙄
they wouldn't sign him on last year's form.
On Ayite he's a great player a real 100% player,shame he loses a lot of each season injured.

DevonFFC

Derby County have been linked with the signature of Wolves winger Ivan Cavaleiro...

Art Vandelay

Too late, really thought he could do a job for us.

BREAKING NEWS

Nottingham Forest have signed winger Albert Adomah on a two-year deal.

Adomah, 31, was released by Aston Villa at the end of last season following their promotion to the Premier League.

FFC1987

Quote from: Art Vandelay on July 10, 2019, 10:52:56 AM
Too late, really thought he could do a job for us.

BREAKING NEWS

Nottingham Forest have signed winger Albert Adomah on a two-year deal.

Adomah, 31, was released by Aston Villa at the end of last season following their promotion to the Premier League.

We wouldn't offer a 2 year deal either so good luck to him.

Marcel_Gecov

There's a picture on Twitter of a guy with Jovane Cabral of Sporting at Westfield. The caption reads:

Just met Jovane Cabral in Westfields shopping centre. Said he can't wait to get started for Fulham and loves the ambitions of the club #FFC #COYW

junior white

Hopefully we will, but i cant remember if we have signed a player in the last 5 years while we have been away on training camp. Hopefully someone can say that's wrong.

I am hoping we can get one or two over the line in the next few days

JoelH5

Quote from: Marcel_Gecov on July 10, 2019, 02:51:28 PM
There's a picture on Twitter of a guy with Jovane Cabral of Sporting at Westfield. The caption reads:

Just met Jovane Cabral in Westfields shopping centre. Said he can't wait to get started for Fulham and loves the ambitions of the club #FFC #COYW

Seen that but seems very suspect
I was there, standing in the Putney end

Mince n Tatties

Liam Rosenior gone to Derby as a senior coach.

RP24

Yeah I saw this but also that the guy blocked his face out with a smiley face so not too sure if we can trust it.

f321ffc

#AstonVilla closing in on Ezri Konsa. Talks progressing over deal for his £12m #Brentfordfc release clause. #Bees #avfc skysports.com/transfer-centre
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

DevonFFC

Quote from: f321ffc on July 10, 2019, 03:56:14 PM
#AstonVilla closing in on Ezri Konsa. Talks progressing over deal for his £12m #Brentfordfc release clause. #Bees #avfc skysports.com/transfer-centre

Wow they will have spent almost £60m. I really hope they crash Like we did and come back down. Never liked Villa

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: DevonFFC on July 10, 2019, 04:00:10 PM

Wow they will have spent almost £60m. I really hope they crash Like we did and come back down. Never liked Villa

Don't think they will,in fact they could be the
shock side this season and finish top 8,do what Wolves did.

FFC1987

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on July 10, 2019, 04:04:28 PM
Quote from: DevonFFC on July 10, 2019, 04:00:10 PM

Don't think they will,in fact they could be the
shock side this season and finish top 8,do what Wolves did.

We'll see but I think they are miles away from what Wolves are/were.

Riversider

With Harvey Elliott signing for Liverpool would love us to make a move for Ryan Kent, only 22 , rated at £10 million by Liverpool and is going to be a top drawer player,
Plays out wide, explosive pace, and loves to run at full backs, was outstanding for Rangers last season and would be a real coup if we could get him.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Riversider on July 10, 2019, 04:10:44 PM
With Harvey Elliott signing for Liverpool would love us to make a move for Ryan Kent, only 22 , rated at £10 million by Liverpool and is going to be a top drawer player,
Plays out wide, explosive pace, and loves to run at full backs, was outstanding for Rangers last season and would be a real coup if we could get him.

Think he's Wednesday bound.

Nero

Quote from: Robertprocter1 on July 10, 2019, 03:21:32 PM

Yeah I saw this but also that the guy blocked his face out with a smiley face so not too sure if we can trust it.

That would be Fulhamish, Fulham go to training camp in Portugal send buy player from Portugal fly him over to England to fly him back to Portugal