watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Summer Transfer Gossip.

Started by Mince n Tatties, April 28, 2019, 08:26:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nero

7.40mand we haven't signed anyone yet. It's a joke what's going on!!!!!!

Oh do you think.we might get sess back on loan until the end of the season as.they haven't shifted Rose

Steven Ageroad

Quote from: grandad on August 07, 2019, 11:24:22 PM
Knowing how Levy treats us he will delay the transfer until the last minute leaving us no time to invest the funds. AGAIN. He has tapped up Sess for 2 seasons & has only just made a real approach. I detest him more than any other owner.

You wouldn't say that if he was our owner.

Rj Fulham

from what ive read  the Transfer window closes at 17:00 BST so about 8 hrs 45 min to go

Mince n Tatties

Sideshow Bob...Chelsea to Arsenal is a surprise.

Fulham 442

Well I guess we will all be waiting with baited breath to see what tomorrow brings. At least when 5pm rolls around all the speculation will be over...

8pm if you're in the UK!!

I must admit I thought it was 5pm UK time?

It is 5pm today. The clock is ticking!

junior white

Quote from: Fulham 442 on August 08, 2019, 08:28:01 AM

Well I guess we will all be waiting with baited breath to see what tomorrow brings. At least when 5pm rolls around all the speculation will be over...

Sky just said closes 5pm uk time where does the 8pm come form

Deeping_white

Quote from: junior white on August 08, 2019, 08:39:49 AM

You get a time extension if you submit a deal sheet to the FA

fulhamben

youbalways get a few hours after window is shut to to actually finalise dont you. We've signed a few that went well past deadline, just need to get a certain bit of paper work in before 5
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

junior white

Quote from: fulhamben on August 08, 2019, 08:41:57 AM

youbalways get a few hours after window is shut to to actually finalise dont you. We've signed a few that went well past deadline, just need to get a certain bit of paper work in before 5
Yes that's correct but thought it was openly from prem clubs who submit a deal sheet.

Deadline is 5pm, i am not sure the EFL use deal sheets to delay deals

Riversider

Spurs centre half Cameron Carter-vickers is on his way to Stoke City,  I'm assuming we must have somebody else lined up otherwise why wouldn't we have included him in the Sessegnon deal ?

grandad

I hope S Sess is not part of any deal. With R Sess going it will give him the opportunity to blossom while not in the shadow of his brother. I hope we see S Sess & Fossey fighting it out for the No. 1 RB slot for years to come. I suppose some "big" club will steal them from us though.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Mince n Tatties

Woolly I'm hiding behind the big tree 🌲 at Motspur,bring us an ice cream down later.🍦

ScalleysDad

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on August 08, 2019, 08:23:28 AM
Sideshow Bob...Chelsea to Arsenal is a surprise.

Interesting and somewhat surprising. With the Gooners shoring up their defence it would take seem Chambers is not going to feature. In our season of consolidation and putting down some proper foundations is he worth a shout?

fulhamben

Quote from: junior white on August 08, 2019, 08:44:17 AM
Quote from: fulhamben on August 08, 2019, 08:41:57 AM

Yes that's correct but thought it was openly from prem clubs who submit a deal sheet.

Deadline is 5pm, i am not sure the EFL use deal sheets to delay deals
we def signed some after the window in the slav era whilst in championship. Martin for one albeit a lone, and def a right back who's name escapes me at the mo
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Tabby

Mitro was a deal sheet as well unless I'm misremembering.

supersimmo123

I have a gut feeling we will be quiet today. Carter-Vickers looks like he is off to Stoke. I think we will see Besic come in and the lad Spurs are including as part of the Sess deal but I don't see anything else happening

LittleErn

NFR Just for the record.... it's BATED breath not baited. Look it up. Sorry to be such a pedant, but it's one of my pet hates. 👨🏻‍🎓

DevonFFC

Southampton's Harrison Reed is set for a move to the Championship - hearing Fulham are leading the chase, but others are keen.

DevonFFC

Riversider

It's until 7pm not 8pm