watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Team news

Started by Lighthouse, May 02, 2019, 01:25:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

No problems according to Parker. Bar the obvious protocol of missing the game after being kicked in the head by your own player. But they are hopeful that Odoi will be available for the last match. Last match? Despite the trauma of the season. Now the end is nigh it feels as if it has come around very quickly.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Maidstone Lee

Wonder if Mawson will start as Odoi is out?
Stand up if you still believe!
@LeeWarner19

fulhamben

Quote from: Maidstone Lee on May 02, 2019, 04:02:49 PM
Wonder if Mawson will start as Odoi is out?

odoi was playing at right back
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Southcoastffc

Parker said: "The only one [missing] is Denis who had a concussion from the weekend," Parker stated. "He's on a protocol now to try and get back for our last game of the season [against Newcastle United].  I saw him faceplant and he did look a bit unconscious with the way he fell, but the medical team were superb, they were straight onto it to stabilise him and get him off.  He's all good now, he's fine. His wife had a baby as well the other day so that's probably given him more of a headache than the concussion!"

What's faceplant? I've never heard that word before.  Presumably it means falling forwards without using arms/hands to protect yourself?
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

gang

I know Odoi was kicked in the chin but it was the landing  that did the damage, his head hit the ground with some force.

Lighthouse

Quote from: Southcoastffc on May 02, 2019, 04:51:28 PM
Parker said: "The only one [missing] is Denis who had a concussion from the weekend," Parker stated. "He's on a protocol now to try and get back for our last game of the season [against Newcastle United].  I saw him faceplant and he did look a bit unconscious with the way he fell, but the medical team were superb, they were straight onto it to stabilise him and get him off.  He's all good now, he's fine. His wife had a baby as well the other day so that's probably given him more of a headache than the concussion!"

What's faceplant? I've never heard that word before.  Presumably it means falling forwards without using arms/hands to protect yourself?

'Faceplant' is a common phrase. It may be colloquial. Must look it up. But it means exactly what you think it does. I remember as a young man coming down to the South Coast from Cheshire and using phrases and words that sometimes confused locals.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Southcoastffc

Quote from: Lighthouse on May 02, 2019, 05:53:27 PM
Quote from: Southcoastffc on May 02, 2019, 04:51:28 PM

'Faceplant' is a common phrase. It may be colloquial. Must look it up. But it means exactly what you think it does. I remember as a young man coming down to the South Coast from Cheshire and using phrases and words that sometimes confused locals.
Thanks.......never too old to learn  092.gif
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

hovewhite

Was shocked that he Dennis recovered so we'll ,plus nearly end of a very hard good pro season for a man that gives 200%.

BarneyTravers

Recall Niemi 'headplanting' on his six yard box a dozen years or so ago...horrible to see it was.