watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Saw Bett's yesterday

Started by H4usuallysitting, May 02, 2019, 01:27:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

He appears to be fit.....drives a very nice car - should we stick him in goal for last bit of the season

Fernhurst

So would you on his wages...... me jealous...... nah.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

KJS

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on May 02, 2019, 01:27:56 PM
He appears to be fit.....drives a very nice car - should we stick him in goal for last bit of the season

No point in rushing him back let him fully recover,  Rico is doing well so no need to change

gang

No, why would we Rico has just had 3 clean sheets?

bucksfulham

Put him on the bench if he's fit.

H4usuallysitting

Quote from: gang on May 02, 2019, 03:53:30 PM

No, why would we Rico has just had 3 clean sheets?

Give him a bit of game time....start forming a team for next season

Southcoastffc

Quote from: bucksfulham on May 02, 2019, 04:00:58 PM
I haven't seen him in the pics from the training ground.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Holders

This season is over, Rico is on loan, review the situation in the close season.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

The Rational Fan

Quote from: Southcoastffc on May 02, 2019, 04:47:09 PM

Put Betts on the bench ahead of Fabri, then Betts sale price rises and Fabri sale price falls. If FFC wants to sell Fabri then play Fabri. If you play Betts you'll find FFC cannot sell Fabri and may end up selling Betts.

If Fabri plays the last two games and plays as well as his first two games, he will get a couple of million, especially as his old club rates Fabri as much better than Ryan Babel.

We need to play those players we intend to sell in the last two games, both Sessegnons and Fabri are must play in the last two games.

Twig

Quote from: The Rational Fan on May 03, 2019, 01:03:59 AM
Quote from: Southcoastffc on May 02, 2019, 04:47:09 PM

Put Betts on the bench ahead of Fabri, then Betts sale price rises and Fabri sale price falls. If FFC wants to sell Fabri then play Fabri. If you play Betts you'll find FFC cannot sell Fabri and may end up selling Betts.

If Fabri plays the last two games and plays as well as his first two games, he will get a couple of million, especially as his old club rates Fabri as much better than Ryan Babel.

We need to play those players we intend to sell in the last two games, both Sessegnons and Fabri are must play in the last two games.

If FFC want to sell Fabri then don't let him near a starting place. He will only make mistakes and his value will fall further.
At least, that's another way of looking at it.

Forever Fulham

I think Bettinelli is a more effective goal keeper overall than Rico.  I trust my own lying eyes.

Twig

Quote from: Forever Fulham on May 03, 2019, 09:43:56 PM
I think Bettinelli is a more effective goal keeper overall than Rico.  I trust my own lying eyes.

Betts vs Rico not much in it would be my view. Betts or Rico vs Fabri - no debate.

Woolly Mammoth

Betts all day long, better than the other two put together.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

bigalffc

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on May 04, 2019, 12:08:39 AM
Totally agree Woolly, also he's a true Fulham man.
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

Stoneleigh Loyalist

Allegedly the club has said that Rodak cannot go to Rotherham next season because he will be wanted for our squad.
Has been a star for Rotherham despite their position and I would prefer Rodak and Betts to be our first two choices.
With the wealth of young keepers coming through surely at least one of them will make the grade in due course.

bobby01

Quote from: Stoneleigh Loyalist on May 04, 2019, 11:29:23 AM
Allegedly the club has said that Rodak cannot go to Rotherham next season because he will be wanted for our squad.
Has been a star for Rotherham despite their position and I would prefer Rodak and Betts to be our first two choices.
With the wealth of young keepers coming through surely at least one of them will make the grade in due course.

I agree with you here, Betts/Rodak next year. The strange thing about the young keepers coming through is, we never seem to keep them, ship them out and they are successful elsewhere, ie Etheridge.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: bigalffc on May 04, 2019, 10:38:12 AM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on May 04, 2019, 12:08:39 AM
Totally agree Woolly, also he's a true Fulham man.

He is indeed, and that will stand him and Fulham in good stead next season.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Steven Ageroad

Quote from: bobby01 on May 04, 2019, 12:16:05 PM
Quote from: Stoneleigh Loyalist on May 04, 2019, 11:29:23 AM

I agree with you here, Betts/Rodak next year. The strange thing about the young keepers coming through is, we never seem to keep them, ship them out and they are successful elsewhere, ie Etheridge.

"Ship them out and they are successful elsewhere, ie Etheridge". Who else springs to mind?

filham

Let us just hope Betts is fully fit for next season, he should now be at his prime and hopefully we can look forward to him playing in every game next season on good form.