Substitutes
7Kebano
11Ayité
16Nordtveit
26Mawson
31Fabri
43S Sessegnon
56Elliott
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

bog

Looks like we have seen the last of Seri, good!

092.gif

Milo

Seems that way..

What a shame! Such a bizarre mindset he and Schurrle seem to have had. Such a short career to not put the effort in no matter where you find yourself.

Statto

Quote from: Milo on May 04, 2019, 02:10:23 PM
Seems that way..

What a shame! Such a bizarre mindset he and Schurrle seem to have had. Such a short career to not put the effort in no matter where you find yourself.

Well said

FFCsince64

Seri is just to small to play midfield in the Premier League or the Championship for that matter. 

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Milo on May 04, 2019, 02:10:23 PM
Seems that way..

Too true
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: FFCsince64 on May 04, 2019, 02:23:37 PM
Seri is just to small to play midfield in the Premier League or the Championship for that matter. 

Agreed
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

grandad

Wonder how much we can expect to get for Seri. Not a lot me thinks.
Where there's a will there's a wife

snarks

Disagree, if you have the talent you're big enough, however you need the application too. For me it's always been him or Cairney never both.

Stoneleigh Loyalist

If it is true that when we bought Seri and Le Marchand the individual values within the joint fee were adjusted with Seri being reduced I would have thought that we have shot ourselves in the foot when trying to justify a figure higher than that adjusted fee.

hovewhite

Quote from: snarks on May 04, 2019, 02:36:27 PM

Disagree, if you have the talent you're big enough, however you need the application too. For me it's always been him or Cairney never both.
those 2 was never going to work,so seri out anguissa stay.

Neil D

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on May 04, 2019, 02:29:18 PM

Agreed
More so the Championship.  He will not be missed.

Milo

Anguissa clearly has fought his way back. Had an off game last week I felt so hopefully will grow into today's game and be more influential.