more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Cardiff Relegated

Started by sunburywhite, May 04, 2019, 06:00:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunburywhite

30 minutes gone and 0-1 vs Palaca
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

sunburywhite

Balls, they have just equalised
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

DevonFFC

grandad

Colin will blame everything & everybody. He will say they were the better team yawn, yawn.
Where there's a will there's a wife

DevonFFC

DevonFFC

Sgt Fulham

...and nothing of value was lost this day.

Milo

Robbie

Problem is that they will keep their (cheap) squad together and will be hot favourites to come back up.

SP

Brighton got lucky this season.

davew

Quote from: Robbie on May 04, 2019, 10:54:16 PM
Problem is that they will keep their (cheap) squad together and will be hot favourites to come back up.

They will have a more established squad than we have and whether you like them or not, the last 2 seasons they have finished above us, by the way I don't like them!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Neil D

So pleased Warnock has finally got his 'exit' - though not the one he wanted.

ALG01

i really dislike cardiff and I especially dislike colin
but
some of the referees they had were a disgrace and losing the player so tragically means they have not been on a level playing field.

i know it will not happen but the Prem should look themselves in the face and see if they really think referees are honest, i didn't thinks so since we went up with tigs.

Semi-detached

Refs make mistakes - they are not dishonest.

The death of Sala was awful, but Cardiff milked it for all it was worth with their "let's do it for Sala" winning streak, and then denied he was ever their player in the first place when the bill came in.

Ronnief

The other week when we played Cardiff, on the arrival of their team Colin came out onto the pitch for an inspection of the conditions. He was paying  attention to the stands and the ground in particular. Was he viewing it as a potential place of employment? 086.gif

filham

Well not sure I fancy us to do better than them next season, could well turn out they are the team that will get in our way again. Think I would have been more content had Brighton been relegated instead of Cardiff.

Jims Dentist

Cardiff's fighting spirit cannot be denied. They have had may injury problems (as well as ref problems) this season.
You look at their squad and they will be a major force in The Championship.

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: Jims Dentist on May 09, 2019, 06:47:55 PM
Cardiff's fighting spirit cannot be denied. They have had may injury problems (as well as ref problems) this season.
You look at their squad and they will be a major force in The Championship.

Until proven otherwise, so will Fulham.