watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Bookies Know?....Its Parker.

Started by Mince n Tatties, May 08, 2019, 03:47:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

Steady money all day for Scottie to get the job.
Was 6/4 now well odds on 1/3.
Think we might know soon. 049:gif

Mince n Tatties

Couple of firms suspended betting.
They know Parker has got it .. 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif

JimmyConway

This is one of the more volatile markets when backing new managers. It does not need huge bet/s to see said person go short!

JimOG

If so I'd be pleased. Not saying that a Bielsa or Benitez wouldn't have been welcome but I think there's more about Parker than eg Ole Gunner Solskaer . Good team with Gray & Wells and it is going to take a few seasons to build a club that's ready for the Prem

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: JimmyConway on May 09, 2019, 09:20:48 AM
This is one of the more volatile markets when backing new managers. It does not need huge bet/s to see said person go short!

True...But its the firms who have suspended betting, makes me think they know.

hovewhite

Earning any decent money of those odds you need big pockets.

junior white

Some firms suspended betting on Sherwood and then Moore being the next QPR manager too. I never put much faith in manager betting odds personally.

My only concern with SP is that I cannot think of many caretaker managers that have had success after say the first 6 months or so. In our own recent history both Sanchez and Symons spring to mind. Hopefully if he is appointed it all works out for the best, personally don't think we can afford another 2 years before we kick on like the last time we were relegated.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: hovewhite on May 09, 2019, 09:40:05 AM
Earning any decent money of those odds you need big pockets.

I have placed a Monkey on Felix Wolfgang Magrath not returning, and a Pony each way on TK falling on his pet Sword Fish and doing the decent thing in the best interest of Fulham FC.

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Two Ton Ted

A little bird told me it's been agreed.
Never ever bloody anything ever.

junior white

was told the samebut in the next breath told we were also speaking to Big Sam, so was a little confused

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: junior white on May 09, 2019, 12:49:22 PM
was told the samebut in the next breath told we were also speaking to Big Sam, so was a little confused

The big Sam comments were a joke,they haven't spoken to him.

junior white

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on May 09, 2019, 01:53:51 PM
Quote from: junior white on May 09, 2019, 12:49:22 PM

The big Sam comments were a joke,they haven't spoken to him.
I am not referring to comments on here actually, but a conversation I had with someone 10 days ago. Hoping they are a joke as I am not a big Sam fan at all