watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tomorrow has to be the day

Started by sunburywhite, May 08, 2019, 05:59:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunburywhite

If anyone had half a brain tomorrow would be the ideal day to announce SP as manager for a number of reasons

Like him or loath him he has bought stability back into the dressing room
The defence no longer look like started rabbits in headlights
He was won some games
The younger players look up to him (as do the older ones), this could be instrumental in making a few stay
Announce it now and players go on the summer break knowing where they stand and dont have to worry about who is coming in
It will give SP and his team over 3 months to plan for next season - priceless
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

WindyCity

Quote from: sunburywhite on May 08, 2019, 05:59:17 PM

It will give SP and his team over 3 months to plan for next season - priceless

Sure, makes perfect sense.  But if history is any indication, I suspect "planning" will still turn out to be a last minute fire drill.  Hope I'm wrong.  Would like to see FFC return to PL after a successful Champ run next year.

hovewhite

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Fulham Tup North

"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

I Ronic

Quote from: sunburywhite on May 10, 2019, 06:50:59 PM
I was wrong by a day

I think the Chairman's being reading your posts. Try it again and ask for a new deal for Sess!

filham

Looks like the chairman got this one right. No doubt about Scotty being the right man and the timing was spot on.
Lets have next season's team sorted now well before the start of the season.

jarv

Ranieri was supposed to be the Italian defence expert. SP passed him by after about 4 games, despite the losses in those games. I think he will continue with that, get it right and build from the back. It is what all good, successful managers do and have always done.  I feel he will do well despite any mistakes he makes.