more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Season Tickets

Started by filham, May 08, 2019, 07:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuffolkWhite

Quote from: glenhodgso on May 10, 2019, 09:17:44 AM
Clearly The season tickets won't be on sale before Tuesday....

Ticket Office Closure
Friday 10 May 2019 06:00
Fans are advised that the Fulham Ticket Office (including phonelines) will be closed on Monday 13th May.

It will reopen as usual on Tuesday 14th may.

Is this preparation for ST's to be sold/sorted out on Wednesday possibly?
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

David I

Quote from: hovewhite on May 10, 2019, 10:56:36 AM
Quote from: MoS on May 10, 2019, 10:12:26 AM
I'm a STH in the riverside stand and am happy to go elsewhere while they redevelop the stand, makes sense to move us all to the Putney end as I don't think there are any season tickets in there? Totally happy for the club to move us, but the uncertainty is a real worry, I can only imagine that they're not sure the plans are going go ahead, I can't think of any other plausible reason?
I'm a Riverside's and agree with your post.
I would have thought that the majority of riverside ST holders would agree. It would be the most common sense solution. We all know from previous experience that crowds in the fizzy pop will be 15/16 17k max!
Beggars belief how it can take the club so long to resolve..
Restores my belief that the non playing staff couldn't run a bath!

W

Twig

Quote from: David I on May 10, 2019, 02:07:19 PM
Quote from: hovewhite on May 10, 2019, 10:56:36 AM
Quote from: MoS on May 10, 2019, 10:12:26 AM
I'm a STH in the riverside stand and am happy to go elsewhere while they redevelop the stand, makes sense to move us all to the Putney end as I don't think there are any season tickets in there? Totally happy for the club to move us, but the uncertainty is a real worry, I can only imagine that they're not sure the plans are going go ahead, I can't think of any other plausible reason?
I'm a Riverside's and agree with your post.
I would have thought that the majority of riverside ST holders would agree. It would be the most common sense solution. We all know from previous experience that crowds in the fizzy pop will be 15/16 17k max!
Beggars belief how it can take the club so long to resolve..
Restores my belief that the non playing staff couldn't run a bath!

W

Well some of the playing staff haven't run terribly effectively either this season!

Ronnief

I see the ticket office is closed next Monday. Is this due to the announcements of season tickets and the preparation for next season? Can we expect an announcement tomorrow?

copthornemike

Quote from: Ronnief on May 10, 2019, 04:57:27 PM
I see the ticket office is closed next Monday. Is this due to the announcements of season tickets and the preparation for next season? Can we expect an announcement tomorrow?
Obviously as our last game is on Sunday they will not be selling any match tickets on the Monday so might as well close!!!

filham

If that stand was going ahead a contract should have been let months ago, all planning completed and demolition work should be starting on Monday. No signs of any of that, the stand is on the back burner for another season and the PR boys are busy on their word processors  deciding on how best to break the news.

Meanwhile season tickets have been put on hold.

hovewhite

As a riversider it was announced that they would write to us before STs were on sale and then, Nothing.PR disaster as usual!

HV71

Quote from: hovewhite on May 12, 2019, 11:57:18 AM
As a riversider it was announced that they would write to us before STs were on sale and then, Nothing.PR disaster as usual!

What do you expect - after all we are only loyal customers

hovewhite

Quote from: HV71 on May 12, 2019, 12:00:21 PM
Quote from: hovewhite on May 12, 2019, 11:57:18 AM

What do you expect - after all we are only loyal customers
have grown use to it.