watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Season Tickets

Started by filham, May 08, 2019, 07:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

filham

No news yet on season tickets for next season.

Surely Programmes are now being printed for Sunday and there just has to be season ticket offers in the programme.

Would have expected a leak by now.

Penfold

Quote from: filham on May 08, 2019, 07:45:13 PM
No news yet on season tickets for next season.

Surely Programmes are now being printed for Sunday and there just has to be season ticket offers in the programme.

Would have expected a leak by now.

Don't think it's as necessary as it used to be. Social media and promotional mail out probably works OK for them.

David I

Delaying ST deadline .... what could go wrong at such a well run, admin efficient club?

ScalleysDad

Once upon a time was the announcement hinted at being early April then a number of conspiracies put it back to mid April? I am not sure what the conspiracy theorists could make of it all but confirmation of The Riverside development did'nt swing it, TC signing did'nt swing it, relegation confirmed did'nt swing it. Perhaps we get a wrestling extravaganza thrown in this time.

keithh

filham

Quote from: ScalleysDad on May 08, 2019, 08:34:28 PM
Once upon a time was the announcement hinted at being early April then a number of conspiracies put it back to mid April? I am not sure what the conspiracy theorists could make of it all but confirmation of The Riverside development did'nt swing it, TC signing did'nt swing it, relegation confirmed did'nt swing it. Perhaps we get a wrestling extravaganza thrown in this time.
Mitrovic extending his contract could, but then I don't think that is going to happen

ALG01

Could be we are waiting to be told.... loftus road.... i do not quite trust the silence.
Or
They may be waiting to re sign mitro and sess... if they believe then so should the rest of us
Or
Maybe they have a big time charlie manager ready to announce but do not want toundermine parker

What it can't be is working out where to seat people.

hovewhite

Should be plenty of room for Riverside's in the Putney and Hammersmith ends,if indeed it goes ahead the demolition as for temporary change of venue it could happen.

junior white

think it also matters to those season ticket holders affected. they may not be happy moving to those ends

Mitch

I expect it today based on their latest little social media 'oooohh aren't we clever' Twitter campaign with the 'Fulham 'til I Die' tagline.

aaronmcguigan

The club are using the Fulham til I die slogan to promote the Newcastle match I think

https://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2019/may/08/newcastle-tickets-limited

Mitch

Quote from: Newry FFC on May 09, 2019, 10:27:06 AM
The club are using the Fulham til I die slogan to promote the Newcastle match I think

Would be a weird thing to start doing on Tuesday, with the game on the Saturday? Although leaving it late is an FFC speciality!

aaronmcguigan

Quote from: Mitch on May 09, 2019, 10:32:37 AM
Quote from: Newry FFC on May 09, 2019, 10:27:06 AM

Would be a weird thing to start doing on Tuesday, with the game on the Saturday? Although leaving it late is an FFC speciality!

With those teasers, fans usually know what's being teased. But that could be anything with so many questions hanging over the club.

Mitch

True Newry - it could be something really great that we will all love, but as ever, they do have a habit of missing the general mood amongst the fans. If it's good news, just tell us! We're screaming out for info on all sorts of things - don't dangle it infront of us.

filham

Seems as though we may be setting another unwanted record with our latest ever date for the season ticket announcement.
Could be that our stats boys have somehow linked the delay to our seasons performance like one day delay after the season closing date for every goal over 75 conceded.
Nonsense I know but just a good as any other explanation at the moment.

aaronmcguigan

If anyone has any influence, let them know that Tesco put their Christmas stock out in September not to annoy shoppers, but to allow them to plan and budget for the Christmas period.

I'm sure with school breaks, holidays, family events etc happening over the summer, fans would appreciate the extra time knowing the prices, and the extra time being able to plan financially for something which I'm gonna doubt will be on the cheap side

filham

Quote from: Newry FFC on May 09, 2019, 11:15:08 AM
If anyone has any influence, let them know that Tesco put their Christmas stock out in September not to annoy shoppers, but to allow them to plan and budget for the Christmas period.

I'm sure with school breaks, holidays, family events etc happening over the summer, fans would appreciate the extra time knowing the prices, and the extra time being able to plan financially for something which I'm gonna doubt will be on the cheap side
Someone who wasted £100 million on transfer fees couldn't possibly adjust to that level of financial thinking.

glenhodgso

Clearly The season tickets won't be on sale before Tuesday....

Ticket Office Closure
Friday 10 May 2019 06:00
Fans are advised that the Fulham Ticket Office (including phonelines) will be closed on Monday 13th May.

It will reopen as usual on Tuesday 14th may.

MoS

I'm a STH in the riverside stand and am happy to go elsewhere while they redevelop the stand, makes sense to move us all to the Putney end as I don't think there are any season tickets in there? Totally happy for the club to move us, but the uncertainty is a real worry, I can only imagine that they're not sure the plans are going go ahead, I can't think of any other plausible reason?

hovewhite

Quote from: MoS on May 10, 2019, 10:12:26 AM
I'm a STH in the riverside stand and am happy to go elsewhere while they redevelop the stand, makes sense to move us all to the Putney end as I don't think there are any season tickets in there? Totally happy for the club to move us, but the uncertainty is a real worry, I can only imagine that they're not sure the plans are going go ahead, I can't think of any other plausible reason?
I'm a Riverside's and agree with your post.