watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Released players

Started by Balham Boy, May 08, 2019, 11:21:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Balham Boy

Danny Welbeck, Gary Hooper and Danny Simpson.......

Nero

Hooper would be a good back up, Wellbeck you can see him ending up at west ham or Everton and Simpson maybe at one of the promoted clubs or Brighton

The Rational Fan

Danny Simpson is the idea age and better than Odoi, we need someone that be right back for two seasons with Christie while the youth S.Sess, Fossey and Dramah break through.

Two Ton Ted

Hooper's 31 and had a few bad years with injuries - can't see that one myself.

Wellbeck will stay in he Premiership, Simpson has been on our radar before and a decent player on free.
Never ever bloody anything ever.

Fernhurst

When will our list of released players come out?
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

junior white

who is out of contract? Kebano, Odoi, Ayite and Johansan? all of which I think we have an option on.

N_O_W_S

https://www.transfermarkt.com/premier-league/endendevertraege/wettbewerb/GB1

He's a link to the transfermarkt website listing all players whose contracts expire this summer.

Plenty of experienced players, but not many that would join Fulham i dont feel.

bog

Also that Japanese player at Leicester Okazaki? He is 33 but I really rate him, he always gives everything to the cause.

092.gif

Two Ton Ted

Quote from: junior white on May 09, 2019, 01:12:55 PM
who is out of contract? Kebano, Odoi, Ayite and Johansan? all of which I think we have an option on.

Correct, plus Adebayo, Kait, Thorsteinsson and Norman.

To be honest I wouldn't lose much sleep if Kabano and Ayite are released. Neither are consistent enough for a first team place.

I've heard rumours Johansen wants away after his treatment this season.

junior white

Quote from: Two Ton Ted on May 09, 2019, 01:18:42 PM
Quote from: junior white on May 09, 2019, 01:12:55 PM

Correct, plus Adebayo, Kait, Thorsteinsson and Norman.

To be honest I wouldn't lose much sleep if Kabano and Ayite are released. Neither are consistent enough for a first team place.

I've heard rumours Johansen wants away after his treatment this season.
Heard the same re Stef but that was under different managers, maybe the new one will talk him round. Personally think all of those in the first team squad did OK in the championship so may be worth keeping them around and adding 2 or 3 to them. If we need to recruit 6+ players I fear we may struggle

Two Ton Ted

We certainly have a bigger squad now then last summer. However IMO the new manager should be able to clear out the deadwood if we can move them on.

It all depends on who gets sold of course, but as usual I think our priorities are goalkeeper, centre half and centre forward, for the 4th year running?

Two Ton Ted

Fonte and Kamara are due back too, their involvement next season is a matter for debate...

junior white

agree on priority positions. Perosnally i would keep those mentioned a add 3 thats without mentioning anyone being sold, i think we will lose Seri, and maybe both of Sess and Mitro

Woolly Mammoth

Is there a list of Recruitment personnel being released also ????????
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

N_O_W_S

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on May 09, 2019, 01:33:15 PM

Is there an echo in this thread?

Mince n Tatties

Office cleaner Gertrude Grimsdale is being released, after she found a video of TK calling all Fulham fans a bunch of Nonces..😱

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Ols_S on May 09, 2019, 01:41:25 PM

Is there an echo in this thread?

Yes, especially if you shake your head whilst standing in the Grand Canyon, or down a Well.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Nero

Have no fear, The 3 stoogers will be there

SP

Quote from: Two Ton Ted on May 09, 2019, 01:28:13 PM
Fonte and Kamara are due back too, their involvement next season is a matter for debate...

Pleased about AK returning if he's cleared his head.  Not sure Rui nor Djalo will even get in the squad.

filham

Quote from: Fernhurst on May 09, 2019, 01:02:52 PM
When will our list of released players come out?
Suspect we may wait to see who are leaving of their own accord to find a better club.