watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

On their way?

Started by OldBrownShoe2, May 14, 2019, 12:41:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OldBrownShoe2

If it is true that Sess might be close to joining Spuds, I hope he has given some thought to a likely place on their subs's bench. Another season of regular first team appearances for us could be better for him in the long run. 
As regards Mitro there is speculation that he wants away but doesn't he still have four years on his contract? I only ask. Gossip columns are notoriusly wrong but I still keep reading them.

jarv

I think you are correct on both players.

Robbie

I would be surprised if 60% of our currrent players are here by Xmas.

That is what happens.

To me, this is healthy. Sess and Mitro need to move on, for them and us.

aaronmcguigan

Both have contributed to our success, and if they want to move on, it's pointless  trying to keep them. I appreciate their efforts but their sale value could finance a whole squads worth of reinforcements if by miracle we invest wisely

BigbadBillyMcKinley

Both have done it in the championship. Sess in particular has had a taste of the premiership and who could blame him for wanting to play in it again, probably for a lot more money and possible champions league.
Everything is difficult before it's easy!

Andy S

I hope their agent is good. They have both been poor over the last 6 months I think the time has come to move these two on hopefully they will shine elsewhere

filham

Quote from: Newry FFC on May 14, 2019, 04:34:52 PM
Both have contributed to our success, and if they want to move on, it's pointless  trying to keep them. I appreciate their efforts but their sale value could finance a whole squads worth of reinforcements if by miracle we invest wisely
[/quo
Quote from: Newry FFC on May 14, 2019, 04:34:52 PM

Just think with the money we get for Sess. and Mitrovic we could possibly buy Rico, Shurrle,  Nordvieit, Vietto and Mensah. I bet the stats would show that five players for two was good business.