watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

what will you do?...

Started by WhiteJC, May 17, 2019, 05:41:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteJC

with your weekends now that the footie has finished?

Woolly Mammoth

Commence enjoying them again.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

KJS

Play golf and enjoy not being peed off on a Sunday!!

ffc73

Apparently the wife  :Haynes The Maestro: has a list of chores for me  :doh: that I will do my best to avoid  :dft012: by walking on the South Downs Way (June), in the Tyrol on the German & Austrian border (July) and in the Scots Highlands (August).

filham

Start the countdown to 3rd August.

Barrett487

Steeeeeeeeeed

grandad

Lazing by the pool. Drinks fridge stocked. Sun loungers in place. Will watch plenty of cricket & tennis. Await August 3rd.
Where there's a will there's a wife

hovewhite

Chill out find some DJ gigs ..

Carborundum

Surrey Youth League post season friendlies, award ceremonies, club barbecue,  perhaps some five six and seven a side tournaments, pre season fitness and training sessions, impromptu power league training, pre season friendlies.  New season.

In the words of the song "like a whirlpool, it never ends"

Russianrob

Continue to dream of the happiest day of my life as a Fulham supporter-that glorious day at Wembley and the goal that won us the match!

Fernhurst

Quote from: Russianrob on May 17, 2019, 08:16:28 PM
Continue to dream of the happiest day of my life as a Fulham supporter-that glorious day at Wembley and the goal that won us the match!

Breath taken away on Sunday as the slow dawn of realisation finally engulfed me seeing the lad that has been with us since the age of 8 walk slowly toward the dugouts for the last time.

Currently in Tenerife on a post relegation blues break with the Missues.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

SG

Straight into the cricket season until the end of August then football takes over again

bog

Twig

Play more golf, take a few holidays, watch some televised sport, do a few jobs around the house. Forget about the disaster that is TK for a while.

Slaphead in Qatar

aaronmcguigan

All Ireland championship starts now with Down v Armagh, goes on all summer  🇮🇪

H4usuallysitting

As a poor cabby - try & earn a couple of quid

PaulUMD

It certainly clears up my mornings.  But alas, plenty of national team football to be played, with the U20 WC, the Gold Cup and the Women's WC.  And DC United isn't garbage anymore, which is a nice change for us.

Woolly Mammoth

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Cricket World Cup, then the Ashes 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.