News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

How Do You Put A Picture Up Using My Phone?(New Top)

Started by Mince n Tatties, May 20, 2019, 06:19:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

New Strip leaked?

HV71

Mince n Tatties

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

ScalleysDad

Years ago when Scally was a mascot she was sent the then new kit as it was to be aired in a pre season game at Exeter. The key caveat was that it was to be washed and returned the next day. It leaked a goodun and went back as a blotchy white as opposed to grey. My grovelling apologies were accepted but it turned out to be a dodgy job lot and the launch was delayed.

snarks

I keep looking to see how, so I probably count for 30 of the f*****g visits

Nero

I would have thought it would be the same as when you use a computer save it to your phone and then up load it, but I dont know how to do it on pc but just trying to be helpful

LVBPTS

click reply and above the keyboard on your screen but below the text you type is a paperclip and a grey square with what looks like 2 mountains on it. press one of these and then go through and select what picture you want.

this is how to do it on an iphone anyway as far as i can see but wont be too different for Android i wouldnt have thought
Supporter since 2000

Burt

gezkc

When you think about it, modern life must be quite hard for people of a certain age, what with women playing sport and getting jobs on the telly and all this complicated technology.

WhiteJC

filham

Quote from: gezkc on May 20, 2019, 12:33:09 PM
When you think about it, modern life must be quite hard for people of a certain age, what with women playing sport and getting jobs on the telly and all this complicated technology.
The list is endless, car park machines in Fulham that will not take cash, people that will not take cheques, train stations without ticket offices, cafes that will not give you a good cupa in a china mug, football matches that are not played at 3pm on a Saturday, dustmen refusing to take waste bins because it contains a single misplaced item. I must not go on if I want to avoid the grumpy old man response.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: filham on May 20, 2019, 01:00:20 PM
Quote from: gezkc on May 20, 2019, 12:33:09 PM
The list is endless, car park machines in Fulham that will not take cash, people that will not take cheques, train stations without ticket offices, cafes that will not give you a good cupa in a china mug, football matches that are not played at 3pm on a Saturday, dustmen refusing to take waste bins because it contains a single misplaced item. I must not go on if I want to avoid the grumpy old man response.

I prefer the good old days, these days they don't know their born.

Never forget your Roots.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on May 20, 2019, 11:42:33 AM
158 visits and nobody even the mods who put ones up can tell me how....I must have scabies.
Take the f++++++ post down OK.

321 visits now, looking forward to the 1,000th, and your still waiting, especially if that leak has stained the new kit in the photo.

Never forget your Roots.

simplyfulham

11:43
Mince declares he's ready to blow the whistle on next seasons kit.

14:41
Still no sign of said kit picture or Mince.

I think they might have got to mince..

Mince n Tatties

Can I attach it to a pm to somebody, and they can put it up,want work on my phone as has been explained.

LVBPTS

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on May 20, 2019, 02:52:53 PM
Can I attach it to a pm to somebody, and they can put it up,want work on my phone as has been explained.

send it to me Mince and i will do it
Supporter since 2000

Mince n Tatties

All I can do on phone is pm,ca
Quote from: LVBPT on May 20, 2019, 02:55:40 PM

You need to pm me first so I can reply through email.
It want take attachment on pm for some reason.
Christ I wish I hadn't started this..lol

LVBPTS

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on May 20, 2019, 03:05:33 PM
All I can do on phone is pm,ca
Quote from: LVBPT on May 20, 2019, 02:55:40 PM

You need to pm me first so I can reply through email.
It want take attachment on pm for some reason.
Christ I wish I hadn't started this..lol

just PM'd you
Supporter since 2000

Mince n Tatties