more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

New Kits Thread 2019/20

Started by Friendsoffulham, May 20, 2019, 11:16:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

junior white

Quote from: Newry FFC on May 31, 2019, 01:11:06 AM
West Ham are allowing fans to purchase non sponsored versions of their kits this season. Fulham need to get on this train!
It's a good idea, I am assuming they are doing it as they are both a retro kit from the same season in the  70's or 80's (can not remember which) and before sponsors were allowed. I am guseeing also that they will need their current sponsors agreement as the reason for putting their name on the shirt is for advertisement and this would limit those opportunities

WhiteJC

bill taylors apprentice

I have a feeling we are going to get the green Ajax away shirt but in white with black strips.
We have had a fairly basic shirt for a couple of seasons now and are due a nasty version.

aaronmcguigan

Quote from: junior white on May 31, 2019, 07:49:34 AM
West Ham are allowing fans to purchase non sponsored versions of their kits this season. Fulham need to get on this train!
It's a good idea, I am assuming they are doing it as they are both a retro kit from the same season in the  70's or 80's (can not remember which) and before sponsors were allowed. I am guseeing also that they will need their current sponsors agreement as the reason for putting their name on the shirt is for advertisement and this would limit those opportunities

Agree but I'm assuming you'd only get that kind of agreeement if you build a good relationship with your sponsor over time, or offer them other incentives , maybe free sponsorship on the roof of the stadium.

I don't think we've ever tried to build a long term sponsorship deal to include mutual benefits as we tend to favour short term deals. I can't remember any deal lasting longer than 3 years , (LG, FX Pro)

Either way, I'm sure West Ham /Betway must have researched the loss of visibility of a sponsor on fan shirts versus the increase of sales of sponsorless kits. Maybe betway take a cut of it, or betway offered sponsorship on the back of replica kits. I'm sure there's demand for it and obviously a way to agree on doing it

aaronmcguigan

Quote from: WhiteJC on May 31, 2019, 08:33:38 AM

Nottingham Forest home

I like how forest have everyone who's won something displayed on the left side in the 20th century, and on the right half of the shirt, everyone who's been successful with Forest in the 21st century

One Martin Thomas

I agree that Forest shirt is very smart !

WhiteJC

Quote from: Newry FFC on May 31, 2019, 09:00:01 AM

Agree but I'm assuming you'd only get that kind of agreeement if you build a good relationship with your sponsor over time, or offer them other incentives , maybe free sponsorship on the roof of the stadium.

I don't think we've ever tried to build a long term sponsorship deal to include mutual benefits as we tend to favour short term deals. I can't remember any deal lasting longer than 3 years , (LG, FX Pro)

Either way, I'm sure West Ham /Betway must have researched the loss of visibility of a sponsor on fan shirts versus the increase of sales of sponsorless kits. Maybe betway take a cut of it, or betway offered sponsorship on the back of replica kits. I'm sure there's demand for it and obviously a way to agree on doing it

GMB sponsored us from 1993 to 1998

Vinnieffc

Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on May 31, 2019, 08:46:43 AM
I have a feeling we are going to get the green Ajax away shirt but in white with black strips.
We have had a fairly basic shirt for a couple of seasons now and are due a nasty version.
I thought last season's kit was horrible and didn't like it when it first came out with Demon. My favourite was the plain collared LG kit from about 10 years ago..

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

WhiteJC

Vinnieffc

Quote from: WhiteJC on May 31, 2019, 01:18:06 PM
Brilliant. My disliked kit from 98/99 and fave 2006.. And thanks to WhiteJC I've got a new screensaver [emoji1303]

Matt10

2008/09 my absolute favorite; 03/05 a distant second.

Bracken White

Super collage, thanks!
IF we were intent on a blue '2nd kit' what's wrong with the 1883 retro shirt instead of that awful one from last season?
It's the 2003-5 shirt for me!
Stay Fulhamish ~ stay unique

WhiteJC

Quote from: Vinnieffc on May 31, 2019, 01:41:51 PM
Quote from: WhiteJC on May 31, 2019, 01:18:06 PM
Brilliant. My disliked kit from 98/99 and fave 2006.. And thanks to WhiteJC I've got a new screensaver [emoji1303]

more here with links to different sizes, 800x600, 1024x768, 1152x864 and 1280x1024

https://www.friendsoffulham.com/wall_shirts.php

Ordar

08/09 was my fav aswell.
99/01
96/97 (sentimental)

junior white

Quote from: Newry FFC on May 31, 2019, 09:00:01 AM

Agree has to be away.

I think we do shorter deals as it is meant to maximise income better, put clauses in to increase if perform well but otherwise it stays the same. Look at the Grosvenor deal from what I heard they had to increase the yearly payment after we got promoted, but as they diudnt want to the deal could be canceled, and the we got a better yearly payment.

However, always a way of making deals work for both sides

SuffolkWhite

81 - 83 and 2016-17 for me.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

WhiteJC

Holland Nations League

England Nations League

Portugal Nations League

WhiteJC