Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

Few snippets about tonight saying 20+ million
bid in for him.

ScalleysDad

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on May 23, 2019, 09:37:04 PM
Few snippets about tonight saying 20+ million
bid in for him.

I suppose the + bit could be important. Nine million and we ought to think about it unless of course Sess signs a commitment to us.

grandad

Typical Levy attempt at stealing another of our players.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Twig

Sess has to be worth at least £35 mil and as soon as the bidding war starts the price will reach those levels.

AnOldBrownie

Starting bid....Khans can say...sorry Sess, we think you're worth more than that.

If the Khans are planning to try and come right back up, why sell a player that...by the time we come back up, will probably be good enough to be a starting winger for...FULHAM.

I kinda don't get it.   

Why not just tell Ryan.."hey, we're going to let your contract run down and you play for us for one more year.   If we come back up...we'll give you a nice fat weekly pay raise equal to what your weekly would be from any other premiere league club.  We want you to be a White Ryan".

If the Whites don't come back up...he's still young and he'll still be worth what is offered this season.   He's not going to be worse in the championship next season.

BigbadBillyMcKinley

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on May 23, 2019, 10:51:27 PM
Starting bid....Khans can say...sorry Sess, we think you're worth more than that.

If the Khans are planning to try and come right back up, why sell a player that...by the time we come back up, will probably be good enough to be a starting winger for...FULHAM.

I kinda don't get it.   

Why not just tell Ryan.."hey, we're going to let your contract run down and you play for us for one more year.   If we come back up...we'll give you a nice fat weekly pay raise equal to what your weekly would be from any other premiere league club.  We want you to be a White Ryan".

If the Whites don't come back up...he's still young and he'll still be worth what is offered this season.   He's not going to be worse in the championship next season.

That would be the ideal scenario. However; being businessmen first and foremost they will, hopefully, negotiate with Levy and get the best deal. Let's be honest here and say, Sess is gone. For how much, is the real question.
Everything is difficult before it's easy!

Ordar

Hasnt he only got a year left on his contract? 20m seems about the right price. What we need to do is get a sell on %

Finnans Right Peg

I would take 20 million with a loan back to us and a sell on fee after all he only has 1 year left.

The Rational Fan

Quote from: BigbadBillyMcKinley on May 23, 2019, 11:06:51 PM
Quote from: AnOldBrownie on May 23, 2019, 10:51:27 PM

I kinda don't get it.   

That would be the ideal scenario. However; being businessmen first and foremost they will, hopefully, negotiate with Levy and get the best deal. Let's be honest here and say, Sess is gone. For how much, is the real question.

If Ryan Sessegnon stays one more year and Fulham gets promoted, then Fulham will lose Sessegnon if any other team offers him higher wages and Tottenham/Liverpool are surely offerring him more than FFC can over five years. He is leaving Fulham this summer with a transfer fee of millions or next summer for  less than the price of Fulham's Djola.

AnOldBrownie

If Ryan Sessegnon stays one more year and Fulham gets promoted, then Fulham will lose Sessegnon if any other team offers him higher wages and Tottenham/Liverpool are surely offerring him more than FFC can over five years. He is leaving Fulham this summer with a transfer fee of millions or next summer for  less than the price of Fulham's Djola.

Because of what?  Mr. Khan isn't poor.

The Rational Fan

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on May 24, 2019, 04:35:56 AM

Because of what?  Mr. Khan isn't poor.

Tottenham earns £380m per year, so 1/38th of their budget is £10m per year, that is the price of Anguissa's, Seri's and Mitro's wages combined.

Deuce

Unfortunately the £40-50 million that were rumoured last summer is long gone.

£20 million and a decent sell on clause, I'd be real happy with that all things considered.

DevonFFC

Young Ryan has also been liking twitter posts about spurs and Poch again. I think we all know where he wants to end up

ron

Nothing changes. We are ever the Spurs' feeder club.
Piracy was never stamped out in North London.. *sigh*

Robbie

£20m ... take it now!
Sess massively underperformed last season.
£20m is 4 decent championship players.

brightster

I don't want him to go, but he's off, you could tell when he left the pitch during the Newcastle game.
If he is let's get it done ASAP, so we can move on, we don't want this all summer, Fulham are not a one man team, even though he is one of our own!

RP24

I would have said take £20m for him as he has a year left on his contract. But that kid from Swansea is 20 has only played one season in the championship and scored 4 goals as a winger. Utd want him for £15m so surely sess is worth more than £20

filham

£20m would be a snip for Spurs, surely we have to get another £5m to £10m out of them otherwise Sess. has to start thinking Man.U. or Liverpool.
Really would like to see Sess. go to the club of his choice but that cannot happen if we are to be taken advantage of by Spurs again, I am still smarting in the manner they took Dembele and Dempsey from us.

Twig

Quote from: filham on May 24, 2019, 10:14:47 AM
£20m would be a snip for Spurs, surely we have to get another £5m to £10m out of them otherwise Sess. has to start thinking Man.U. or Liverpool.
Really would like to see Sess. go to the club of his choice but that cannot happen if we are to be taken advantage of by Spurs again, I am still smarting in the manner they took Dembele and Dempsey from us.

Agree

Steven Ageroad

£20mil is the opening bid just to test the water. Nobody in any business accepts the first bid.