more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Season Ticket Letter Arrived!

Started by brightster, May 24, 2019, 10:03:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

David I

Quote from: fulhamben on May 24, 2019, 11:47:34 AM
Is anyone struggling online. My account isn't even showing that I had 3 seasons tickets last year and womt even let me check the prices
Same Renewed mine online and had to phone club to renew my daughters as her ST didn't show online.

bobbo

I'm w block riverside 7 seats off the 1/2 way line, paid £750 last season. Been put 1/2 way up the middle of the Putney end , £319 , mind you I'm an OAP last 8 years.

There'll be a few moaners but it looks like they've done it as fair as is possible.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

MoS

I think I paid about £749 last year in the riverside and £249 for my son, this year I'm £449 and he's £69 in the Putney End, I think that's pretty decent, I definitely prefer the side to the end, but for that kind of reduction I can be flexible!

filham

It arrived this afternoon, the price of my concession seat in the JH Stand has gone up 5%. Under the circumstances I am not complaining but if at Christmas we are below Brentford and not in the promotion race I will be asking if my money has been well spent.

flyingfish

Anyone else's not arrived?like mine?

mrmicawbers

H block Johnny Haynes stand unchanged. Will be renewing along with the rest of us.

SuffolkWhite

H7 TO H6 £399, Cant remember what I paid last year.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

glenhodgso

Riverside TL to H4
From £369 to £499
40% increase
Worse view?

Riversider

The best seats in Block S to P1 up against the wall by the cottage 4 rows from the front right by the corner flag,
Luckily I had no intention of renewing

SG

Quote from: bobbo on May 24, 2019, 01:27:16 PM
I'm w block riverside 7 seats off the 1/2 way line, paid £750 last season. Been put 1/2 way up the middle of the Putney end , £319 , mind you I'm an OAP last 8 years.

There'll be a few moaners but it looks like they've done it as fair as is possible.
You and I must be close as we are same in W block. Been moved to P3 for £319 so not going to complain at that for a season

flyingfish

Most people seem content with the seat moves but I have been wondering how people might manage with the persistent standing that happens in end on stands given the were demographic of many riversiders