watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR - Farage

Started by BigbadBillyMcKinley, May 27, 2019, 06:54:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigbadBillyMcKinley

I've never understood him. He's so against the EU etc, but does all he can to get a party in as MEPs. I doubt it's anything to do with the £68k a year wage and huge pension though....

As for Stephen Yaxley-Lennon. Apparently he lost his votes because he is banned from social media......
I doubt that's anything to do with the totally unlikeable character that he is. 
Everything is difficult before it's easy!

hovewhite

BigbadBillyMcKinley

Twig

Ruislip Ray

Well done Nigel,congratulations. :wine: :wine: :wine:

bill taylors apprentice

I may not agree with him on everything but on the EU I certainly do, so well done Nigel!

Mince n Tatties

Wonderful well done Nigel.
To hell with Europe and all who live in her,especially them Belgiums.....😎 🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔

BigbadBillyMcKinley

Please explain to me what is so bad about the EU?
And why is so good about Nigel?

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: BigbadBillyMcKinley on May 27, 2019, 07:46:37 AM
Please explain to me what is so bad about the EU?
And why is so good about Nigel?

Telling us how to run our country for a start,and defending terrorists under the pretence of the Human Rights Charter blah blah blah.
Having to prop up The Greeks and Italians and them Spanish time and time again,while our hospitals, schools and police force suffer,how's that for starters.

sunburywhite

They talk about halting climate change then ever three weeks a convoy of over 100 artics with papers etc drives from Brussels to Stasbourg so they can have 1 week in the parliament there. The convoy then drives back a week later

Do you see Unilver having their offices by Bkackfirars for three weeks then uprooting all their staff to go to Glasgow for one week ?

Just about sums up the EU for me
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Woolly Mammoth

Well done Nigel Farage, a man of the people, and a man for the people. I never did like unelected dictatorships like the EU.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on May 27, 2019, 08:06:58 AM
Well done Nigel Farage, a man of the people, and a man for the people. I never did like unelected dictatorships like the EU.
👍

Burt

Please refer to our Guidelines for Posting - NO POLITICS!!

There's other message-boards for this kind of thing - it never ends well on a footy board.

Cheers

Burt