News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

which games are you most looking forward to next season?

Started by southwest6, May 28, 2019, 06:58:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

southwest6

must say I'm quite excited for next season. Potential play offs and a return to wembley - or perhaps automatic promotion. Perhaps I am getting too far ahead of myself as it could be mid table mediocrity (although I doubt it).

However our team performs, i'll still be looking forward to trips to Luton and Charlton, and of course Brentford and QPR. The only games I was really looking forward to last season were Chelsea and Bournemouth...

Have never been to the Valley or Luton. Both dumps in their rights (have been to the town and area themselves), however it's these sort of games where our vocal fanbase usually turn up for and so usually a good day out.

Which games are you all looking forward to?

Realised I forgot to mention Leeds; will be good to welcome them back at the cottage ;)

Dr Know

Cardiff , as it's the only ground I've not been to  .

fulhamdk

I am hoping to come over when we play Leeds away because i have never been to Elland Road

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Dodgin

Pre season at Bromley, July 6th it's fifteen minutes away.

ffc73

Same as every season, the one's when we secure
1 our safety &
2 promotion &
3 the title

JoelH5

:bump:A bit off piste but I really hope we sure the defence up. Even if we dont score loads it will be a lot more enjoyable not conceding 4 a week!! I hope our first match is against someone poor who we can beat. It will help to start building a bit of momentum.
I was there, standing in the Putney end

Camel Club

Generally I'm just looking forward to playing in a genuinely competitive league where the outcomes of all games are not a foregone conclusion before the match has even kicked off.

With Luton and Charlton both getting promoted there will be opportunities to go to grounds we haven't been to for a while and our fiercest rivalries will be renewed. What's not to like?

Fernhurst

The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

bog

Quote from: Fernhurst on May 28, 2019, 09:28:15 AM
Barnsley away........ Planning walking it

You have my my utmost admiration Fernhurst.  :54:

092.gif

grandad

The one that secures either our automatic promotion or saves us from relegation.
Where there's a will there's a wife

filham

All of them providing we build a good team over the summer and are quickly in the top ten. If we do something similar to last summer and find ourselves in the bottom half of the Championship and leaking goals then no game will be enjoyable.

Fulhamfan666

*** home and away
Brentford home and away
Luton away
Charlton away
Leeds home and away
Derby away
Nott Forest away
Shef Wed away
West Brom away
Birmingham home and away

Hopefully spread across the season so I can go to all of 'em.

COYW

Fulham33

Any with affordable ticket pricing so I can take the whole family

ALG01

DevonFFC

Does the membership get you early away ticket access

H4usuallysitting

HV71

Quote from: Fernhurst on May 28, 2019, 09:28:15 AM
Barnsley away........ Planning walking it

My dear fellow - are you doing this to support a cause ? If so what is it ?

Southdowns White

Definitely going to a few more away games as 4 of us now share 2 home season tickets. With an ever increasingly busy life this gives us more flexibility to get to some of those interesting away games and hopefully help me tick off more grounds to add to the 70 odd visited following Fulham.