watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham top the pace charts

Started by KH17, May 28, 2019, 07:18:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KH17

We cried out for a pacey replacement for Ryan Fredericks, look who comes out on top.

Very honourable mention at number 9 as well...

https://www.givemesport.com/1476525-the-12-fastest-players-in-the-premier-league-this-season-by-top-speed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Andy S

Pace and skill together equal a very good player

bencher

There's something not right with this list. How can a goalkeeper come in at 9? When would you see a goalkeeper sprint???

HV71

Quote from: Andy S on May 28, 2019, 08:04:16 PM
Pace and skill together equal a very good player

Agreed but without application and dedication to the cause it's worth very little.

gang

Quote from: bencher on May 29, 2019, 07:44:56 AM
There's something not right with this list. How can a goalkeeper come in at 9? When would you see a goalkeeper sprint???

I think he was running away from the ball in case he caught it.

MikeTheCubed

Rico was measured while catching his plane home to Spain.

St Eve

AnOldBrownie

I knew this already...but...

Timothy isn't faster than Kyle Walker (I've not seen anyone faster than Kyle Walker)...and I'd argue that Ryan Fredericks should have been #2 on this list (behind Kyle Walker)

Where is Wilfred Zaha on this list?    Rico?  Really?

The thing that stood out with Ryan Fredericks was his work rate.    He had all this pace...and was always moving in attack and defense (Kinda like City tries to do with Walker).

Not sure where Fulham will get a similar type player in the championship unless is a loan player or a really YOUNG player.

Sess can't do what Fredericks did with his pace in 17/18

ALG01

All this proves is pace without ability means nothing. Two of our worst players were quick at running, so what.

The Rational Fan

Usain Bolt is available on a free transfer from Central Coast Mariners FC, he is quick, he has great shot, he can cross and he can dribble, although his first touch is not up to the standard of Carlton Palmers back in the 90s.

Fulham Joe

I couldn't read it, wanted me to switch off my ad blocker, or buy an ad removal pass. Yeh right.