watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

"Why I can't stand Fulham FC"

Started by jayffc, May 29, 2019, 10:39:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jayffc

Don't ask me how I stumbled across this as I've honestly no idea but....
Absolutely dying at this video :62: :62: lightened the midweek mood.

Why I can't stand Fulham FC club.... :62:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUFBiGoSzK8

FFC1987

jayffc

Quote from: FFC1987 on May 29, 2019, 10:58:05 AM
Parody or bellend?

I think he rides that 'troll or total pillock?' line, really well...but pretty sure he's having a laugh.

KJS

bog

I always have doubts about those who keep their hoods up in doors. Was he burgling this house? I will leave it at that folks. I have more important things to do like clearing out my gutters. 

092.gif

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

F(f)CUK

I think that the fattest ugliest woman would turn him down. (You have to watch it until the end).

H4usuallysitting

He's enlightened me - I didn't know we were called Fulham Football FC

mrmicawbers

All I could think while laughing was you need to tidy up.

Andy S

Quite sad does anyone really need social media?

Woolly Mammoth

It's the Grim Reaper with a plummy, snotty, snooty, toffee nosed snobby voice suffering with acute flatulence, and haemorrhoids, I am surprised he did not pin the blame on us for that also. 
I definitely do not like his taste in women either.
I have heard better sense coming out of the exhaust of a car.
I also wonder how many weeks that half eaten hedgehog has been laying on the kitchen table, you know, the one with the flies on it.
The hood did not cover up enough of his ugly boat race, I wonder how much he charges for haunting a house.
The last time I saw a face like his, they were nailing it down in a coffin.
Never trust a man with a moustache.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

jayffc

Whilst a total eccentric oddball, a little look at his vids in generaly seem to show he's almost certainly tongue firmly in cheek and on the windup for a silliness sake rather than genuinely being vicious. (hence the pronunciation thing which is a regular theme it seems) I find him oddly charming in a total pillock kinda way! 😂Not to be taken to seriously for sure

Camel Club

I thought my kitchen was a mess and I'm in the middle of decorating!

SP

Gave up on this 30 seconds in but in the same link was something far more appealing.  A comprehensive away win at the team from Kent, happy days:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_ObrFSVMllE

terryr

filham

Because of the camera angle I could not see his right shoulder but I imagine that is the one with the chip on it.
Thank goodness he no longer lives it Putney, I dread the thought of meeting him face to face.

Sir Alec of good Stock

Quote from: SP on May 29, 2019, 06:07:31 PM
Gave up on this 30 seconds in but in the same link was something far more appealing.  A comprehensive away win at the team from Kent, happy days:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_ObrFSVMllE

Happy memories of my first away match.

ALG01

i enjoyed it. it is so ridiculous it is neither funny nor pathetic and somehow he just about managed to get everything wrong including who we  really are, how to prounounce names, I do not think that was a wind up just ignorance, his obsession with the boat race... but yet his mock serious tone was engaging.
he did say if liverpool did not beat us 5 0 he would find a woman to do things with, and she had to be ugly..... and that was really the only offensive part.

i am sure he would not last 10 seconds in a bull s***t debating challenge against me, I rant for the UK.

BigbadBillyMcKinley

God. It's clearly a pi$$ take. Don't take it so seriously.
Everything is difficult before it's easy!

Lyle from Hangeland