watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Europa cup final

Started by H4usuallysitting, May 29, 2019, 01:18:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

Tonight.... anyone know if it can be watched on terrestrial TV?...... Many thanks

Steeeeeeeeeed

Don't think so, which is rather poor.

https://youtu.be/Sw8wJvn6_sk

s being shown on the BT Sport You Tube Channel for free,a as is the Champions League final.

Fernhurst

Big warnings on the news this morning. Anyone streaming will be prosecuted!!!

Dragged before the beak, just after Boris.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Neil D

It's just the fit bird's ugly sister - apart from 2010 when it was the other way round.

FFC1987

I think you can watch it free on youtube tonight. Smart TV's have it built in nowadays.

grandad

A disgrace that the biggest club match in the World is on BT Sport 2. No way will I pay £15 a month for it. I also refuse to have Amazon Prime. These money grabbing sites should be boycotted. Their viewing figures must be paltry.
Where there's a will there's a wife

brightster

Quote from: grandad on May 29, 2019, 07:14:46 PM
A disgrace that the biggest club match in the World is on BT Sport 2. No way will I pay £15 a month for it. I also refuse to have Amazon Prime. These money grabbing sites should be boycotted. Their viewing figures must be paltry.
[/quote
there's a free BT Sport 4K stream of the Europa League (some say UEFA Cup) final on YouTube:

Burt

IT'S FREE!!!

BT are streaming it for anyone and everyone on their YouTube channel. I've got it up and running.

We nearly won it one time,
We nearly won it one time,
The Europa League,
We nearly won it one time.

Burt

Predictions?

I'm going 2-1 for the Gooners, after extra time.

I Ronic

I must of been giving under a rock but Chelsea have 11 and Arse 12 subs. When did that rule change happen?

elgreenio

hoping for an Arsenal win but I dont really see who is going to stop Hazard. 3-2 to Chelsea after extra time
touch my camera through the fence

St Eve

Arsenal will win and Chelsea will need a new manager

_Putney_

It's free, you just have to have a grain of positivity to find it.

grandad

Quote from: _Putney_ on May 29, 2019, 08:16:56 PM

All the live streams I have found so far are only available in the UK. Loads of dodgy sites. Trashed my laptop once with some of them.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Roberty

Quote from: grandad on May 29, 2019, 08:19:48 PM

All the live streams I have found so far are only available in the UK. Loads of dodgy sites. Trashed my laptop once with some of them.

Hola from google play might help you out - it is free and you can be anywhere you choose
or here even <snip, no dodgy stream sites>
It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy

Fernhurst

Would love The Arse to beat Waltham Green.

Watching the game quite happily on the U Tube Channel.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

_Putney_

Unlucky. I wonder how they're managing to watch it in Somalia.

bog

Is the match camera up in a helicopter?  :022:

092.gif

Jamie88

Just go to YouTube and search for Bt sport, they are streaming it for free

Twig

Quote from: Jamie88 on May 29, 2019, 09:11:41 PM

Just go to YouTube and search for Bt sport, they are streaming it for free

Live on YouTube and I don't think it's country specific?