watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Garry Cahill

Started by Mike the White, May 30, 2019, 06:12:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike the White

On his way ofChelsea.  Would love to have him at the Cottage for a year or two.  Cold be a good signing if he would come/we could afford him.  What you tinl?

sunburywhite

He would do a great job for us
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Texas White

He turned us down last year.. don't think he wants to play for us.

filham

Quote from: Texas White on May 30, 2019, 07:33:10 PM
He turned us down last year.. don't think he wants to play for us.

Probably has his eye , and bank account, on something bigger than us.

Art Vandelay

He probably didn't want a relegation on his CV, but now we are down and he has been released he may be tempted and would be a good signing.

JoelH5

Maybe he will go to Villa with Terry
I was there, standing in the Putney end

bog

junior white

Very slow these days, fear some of the pacey championship players will run by him easily

The Rational Fan

It depends on the price.

BigbadBillyMcKinley

Everything is difficult before it's easy!

AnOldBrownie

No.

He didn't want to come when he wasn't getting any minutes at Chelsea and Fulham were in the EPL.   He doesn't want to play for Fulham.

hovewhite

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on May 31, 2019, 07:59:07 AM
No.

He didn't want to come when he wasn't getting any minutes at Chelsea and Fulham were in the EPL.   He doesn't want to play for Fulham.
agreed.

bill taylors apprentice

No.

Also, top modern players just don't move down the divisions like they used.

Andy S

When players get to his age at Chelsea it is all about keeping his career going as long as possible without injury. finally it is about the last big pay day

Texas White

Quote from: hovewhite on May 31, 2019, 08:08:10 AM
Quote from: AnOldBrownie on May 31, 2019, 07:59:07 AM
No.

agreed.

Only want people that want to play... should be the number one requirement.  No fillers...

Vinnieffc

Don't want old salary collectors. Try the youths out or scour the lower divisions. Or hunt around Scandinavia. They seem to throw up the odd decent CB (Brede)..

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

hovewhite

He wouldn't be an upgrade on what we have!