Main Menu

ok

Started by wadey, February 07, 2010, 09:56:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wadey

clintclintdeuce

Quote from: wadey on February 07, 2010, 09:56:07 PM
saints or colt???

Who dat gunna beat dem Saints Wadey??? No one gunna beat dem saints.
The Dude abides.

wadey

clint my dolphins fell way short.....but to answer your question.........mr manning

finnster01

Colts, but wouldn't mind either team to win. A bit like watching Everton play Pompey in a FA CUP final for me. Don't mind either side winning, just hoping for a good game, loads of beer and some good grub. Super Bowl party already taken care of in this end, should be fun. I fully expect a bit of a wonky head tomorrow
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

clintclintdeuce

Im glad that these two got into the Super Bowl. As Deroit Lions supporter, I know that Ill probably never get to see my team in this game, so I like to see the best games possible. At this point though Fulham have a better chance of winning the Prem before the Lions win the Super Bowl, as weve never won it on either side. I wonder whatl happen first??
The Dude abides.

Jimpav

I've never watched a superbowl before. I am
a bit to young to remember NFL when it was popular the first time round in the UK back on the mid 80's.

Anyway it's on BBC tonight so is it worth staying up for? I'm a complete novice to American football but willing to give it a go.

clintclintdeuce

Quote from: Jimpav on February 07, 2010, 10:31:17 PM
I've never watched a superbowl before. I am
a bit to young to remember NFL when it was popular the first time round in the UK back on the mid 80's.

Anyway it's on BBC tonight so is it worth staying up for? I'm a complete novice to American football but willing to give it a go.

This one is the best and worst one to watch. The commercials for the Super Bowl are incredible, as they are long and more plentiful than a normal NFL game. I dont know what a minute spot was going for but I think 2 million would be a reasonable guess. The game itself features one of the greatest of all time vs a possible great of all time at QB, and some very explosive offensive players like Reggie Bush and Joshep Addai. The defenses are also quite capable, but with such prolific offenses, I would think the defense that can cause the most turnovers will win the game. Its worth watching that is for sure.
The Dude abides.

FatFreddysCat

The only sport more boring than Cricket. :(

clintclintdeuce

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on February 07, 2010, 10:42:08 PM
The only sport more boring than Cricket. :(

Surely you must mean Baseball coming from where your situated.
The Dude abides.

Jimpav

Thanks CCD, I'll give it a go.

Jimpav

I don't think I will make it through to 4am (get up to work at 630). I'll I've you one thing though the pre match entertainment certainly beats the local primary school having a penalty shoot out.

HatterDon

1. Who gives a good rat's patoot about pointy football?
2. What in the world are Brits doing staying up 'til the early hours of Monday morning watching the Stuper Bowl?
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

clintclintdeuce

Been a decent game so far, have to make a run for some Carlsberg though.
The Dude abides.

mrska

Im like you are with big bro..  i couldn't give a flying feck!  :~))

YankeeJim

Quote from: HatterDon on February 07, 2010, 11:41:35 PM
1. Who gives a good rat's patoot about pointy football?
2. What in the world are Brits doing staying up 'til the early hours of Monday morning watching the Stuper Bowl?

I second the motion.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

clintclintdeuce

Nice game of football so far. been exciting for a first half. Look forward to more of it in the second.
The Dude abides.

clintclintdeuce

The Who on now for the halftime show.... for those who dont care for the football game.... lol good show though
The Dude abides.

clintclintdeuce

What a play to start the second half, an onsides kick.... incredible... probably the first one in history
The Dude abides.

clintclintdeuce

what a start to the second half. this is going to be one of the best games
The Dude abides.

LRCN

mate you were wondering about the ad cost... 2.8 million per 30 seconds. f*cking mental!