News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What away-day are you most looking forward to next season?

Started by Burt, June 03, 2019, 12:20:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Burt

fulhamfan

Luton Town as we havent played them for 20 years and the away end is very old school and unique

..FOF..

The first away day... because it might set the tone till end-Oct.

If we can perform well in the first 1/4 of the season, based on Fulham's history in recent years, we can comfortably go for our goal in the last 1/4.

Anything in between is always a crazy period for us.

elgreenio

Luton Town, it's quite local and not been there in forever. I imagine there's going to be a big fight for tickets for that one though
touch my camera through the fence

ScalleysDad

We are at that stage where the game will be part of the expedition so both trips to South Wales for The Mumbles and coast before and after, Barnsley/Leeds and Robin Hood Bay weekender, The Valley and the estuary, Forest and whizz up to Lincoln and probably The Baggies and Bristol City simply because they will be dead easy to get to.

WhiteJC

either Derby or Nottm Forest as they are 20 minutes by train or 15 minutes by bus from where I live  :dft011:

_Putney_

Everyone pretends they hate rubbish stadiums and don't want a return to the 80s with crowd trouble... Luton Town come along and that's everyone's favourite.

Milo

Quote from: WhiteJC on June 03, 2019, 05:08:10 PM
either Derby or Nottm Forest as they are 20 minutes by train or 15 minutes by bus from where I live  :dft011:

Same!

Particularly Forest as it's a 25 mins walk from my flat in the Lace Market. Also feel it has parallels to the Cottage with the bridge, river etc. Also quite a few Castle Rock pubs along the way.

Derby a bit harder to get to as getting out of that retail park is a nightmare!

Fulham Gentleman

I am looking forward to Preston.  I live there now, and it's nice to be able to walk to a match.

Andy S

I'm looking forward to the Christmas matches I don't care who we play. The opening game of the season is always a good one as well as the envy of season run in

Fulhamfan666

Leeds
Birmingham C.
West Brom
Derby
Forest
Brentfod
Shef Wed
Luton

Burt

With a following wind, my girl will get the grades she needs to go to Uni, and that brings Forest in to play for a good away day/weekend :)

Milo

Quote from: Burt on June 04, 2019, 12:57:47 PM
With a following wind, my girl will get the grades she needs to go to Uni, and that brings Forest in to play for a good away day/weekend :)

I can help with Nottingham Uni advice if needed!

snarks

Bournemouth and Southampton were good for me this year, but Charlton and Luton are probably the 2 next season... oh and Cardiff as the boy is at uni there

filham

One Martin Thomas

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

I'm back in England in October for the first time in 17 years, during the season.
I won't care Where and Who, obviously Why and When are a cause for concern.
Jusy got to wait for the fixtures now
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

Fulham Tup North

049:gif
Huddersfield, it is not that far and a nice little ground.
Plus we always do quite well there ⚽😁👍
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Burt

Quote from: Milo on June 04, 2019, 07:48:07 PM
Quote from: Burt on June 04, 2019, 12:57:47 PM

I can help with Nottingham Uni advice if needed!

I actually did my degree there Milo so lived there for 3 years, albeit on campus (Lenton for the first year, Willoughby for the rest). Met my wife there too, so we will both be chuffed to bits if the girl follows in our footsteps.

Just a small matter of getting the grades now. She's half-way through her exams.

Burt

Quote from: One Martin Thomas on June 05, 2019, 07:34:28 PM
PNE ! It's 10 minutes walk from my house !

That's you and Fulham Gentleman who both live in Preston... Do you know each other?