more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Online Tickets

Started by KentFulham, March 09, 2023, 11:00:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KentFulham

Hi

Anyone else having issue with Fulham Ticketing site today? You can select Man Utd tickets on the seat map, then they go into your basket, but when you go to "Buy Now" it goes to the delivery options but nothing comes up, the counter counts down but thats as far as you can go.

3rdgenfan

Yes I have the same issue. Clearly don't want us to go!!!

Benfica Fan

Hello friends!

I´m writing from Portugal and I´m a big Benfica fan! I have two children (7 and 12 years old) that are big fans of your club because of Marco Silva, Palhinha and Vinicius. I´m visiting London the weekend of 8th April and saw you play at home against West Ham. I´ve tried to contact your ticket line to buy tickets for the match and was said to me that I couldn´t buy tickets. From what I understood, it´s necessary to have something like a membership or have bought tickets before. Today I told my kids that it will not be possible to watch the match and they got really sad (the youngest one even cried). Because of their reaction, I decided to search for the biggest forum of Fulham supporters and create an account to see if someone can help me buying 4 tickets (me, my wife and the 2 kids) or at least 3 tickets (my wife would wait for us outside the stadium). Do you have any suggestion for me?🙏

Wolf

I'd suggest buying a membership. They're currently half price and there's no ongoing commitment. I'm sure the ticket office would be able to help you buy 3 or 4 memberships and tickets, then you're not relying on someone you don't know / ticket touts.
Hates: the Hounslow maggots

Wolf

And just adding, as you're planning to attend with two young children the seats in the Family Areas (Johnny Haynes/Stevenage Road A and K blocks are your best option and also the cheapest option. K block is next to the players tunnel and "Craven Cottage"
Hates: the Hounslow maggots

Benfica Fan

Quote from: Wolf on March 10, 2023, 07:53:20 AM
And just adding, as you're planning to attend with two young children the seats in the Family Areas (Johnny Haynes/Stevenage Road A and K blocks are your best option and also the cheapest option. K block is next to the players tunnel and "Craven Cottage"

Dear Wolf, thank you so much for your reply!🙏

One doubt regarding the membership: there is not any monthly fee to pay? It is only the initial payment of 25 pounds for adults and 10 for children?

Also got some doubts with this note below:
Please Note Memberships are for home supporters only and that you must have purchased an Official Fulham Membership before the publishing of ticket information for a specific match, in order to qualify and able to purchase tickets for that fixture. All tickets during the initial members on sale window ('Members Period') are one per member.

Does this means I can´t buy the tickets for the match against West Ham because the sale already started? :016:

Southcoastffc

The West Ham game appears to be selling quite quickly.  The best approach would be to ring the ticket office +44203 871 0810 (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm) and explain what you want - they will help you as much as is possible.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Benfica Fan

Hi all,

Just contacted the ticket office, not possible to buy the tickets at all. Membership must be bought before they open the ticket sale of any match. :dft004:

Bahhhhhh...really annoying! :031:

Anyone willing to help in anyway?😌

FinnishFlash

Hey. Any idea on when the ticket sale starts for Leeds game which is 22th of April? I just bought membership(s) this week so I hope I am not too late..? If I understood correctly I should be fine as the matchday info for Leeds game has not yet been released.
I also added the memberships together via "Friends & family" settings, so if I'm correct I should now be able to buy/apply two tickets.

Just as I bought the membership I realised that fixture date may change due to FA Cup, oh well... Guess the FA Cup semis are played in London as well, weather Fulham manages to advance or not

Cheers

Benfica Fan

Quote from: Benfica Fan on March 10, 2023, 11:54:21 AM
Hi all,

Just contacted the ticket office, not possible to buy the tickets at all. Membership must be bought before they open the ticket sale of any match. :dft004:

Bahhhhhh...really annoying! :031:

Anyone willing to help in anyway?😌

Hi, no help? :012: