watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Everton to appoint Luis Boa Morte as assistant manager

Started by love4ffc, June 07, 2019, 02:07:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

love4ffc

Good for him.  Wish him all the best in his new role. 

Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Fernhurst

Is this for real  :023:

Where has Louis been lately ??
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

aaronmcguigan

Sporting Lisbon academy manager
Arsenal scout
Portimonense youth coach and assistant manager
Sintrense manager
Maccabi Haifa assistant manager

In the same week Moritz Volz named RB Leipzig assistant manager.

Twig

Well done Louis Bo, delighted to see his coaching career progressing.  He was an exciting and generally astute player and for most of the time a thoughtful man, but occasionally let down on the field by allowing his heart to rule his head. I hope he does well at Everton.

Congrats to Moritz too. Another thoroughly likeable guy from that generation.

bobby01

Good luck Boa and 20000 Voltz. The way we get through managers I expect your already on the stat list.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

Andy S

I think we once had 5 ex players in management in the top 4 divisions. Very few start as managers so well done Boa. There should be a lot more former black players in management

filham

Best of luck Boa, we still remember all the excitement you provided at the Cottage.
Boa has to be my favourite Fulham wide left player closely followed by Tosh and Duff and not forgetting Les Barret, afraid Sess.has a way to go yet to get on that list.

cottage expat

Quote from: Twig on June 07, 2019, 07:34:20 AM
Well done Louis Bo, delighted to see his coaching career progressing.  He was an exciting and generally astute player and for most of the time a thoughtful man, but occasionally let down on the field by allowing his heart to rule his head. I hope he does well at Everton.

Congrats to Moritz too. Another thoroughly likeable guy from that generation.

+1 !

fcfulham55

I see him get sent off at goodison back in the days. *Old wrinkly 30 year old man emoji*
Sent from my Nokia 3310

Twig

Quote from: filham on June 07, 2019, 11:11:31 AM
Best of luck Boa, we still remember all the excitement you provided at the Cottage.
Boa has to be my favourite Fulham wide left player closely followed by Tosh and Duff and not forgetting Les Barret, afraid Sess.has a way to go yet to get on that list.

While we are talking about decent wide players let's not forget Bjarne Goldbaek