more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Hammy End Q&A piece

Started by FPT, June 08, 2019, 09:57:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FPT

Hi all,

Long term member but been away from the board for a while - still been uploading pieces for HammyEnd.com. Sent the tweet out below and thought I'd come back to the board to see if anyone was wanting to contribute some questions for me.

-

"Thinking of doing a Q&A piece for @HammyEnd soon. Any questions you have about Fulham/transfers/Parker/players for the upcoming season? Very well could be including.

#ffc"

Barrett487

Hi FPT, i miss your input to this forum.

I'll give your request some thought. Do you mind me asking what type of questions you're looking for and who'll you be asking?

mrmicawbers

FPT

Quote from: Barrett487 on June 08, 2019, 09:05:21 PM
Hi FPT, i miss your input to this forum.

I'll give your request some thought. Do you mind me asking what type of questions you're looking for and who'll you be asking?

Thanks Barrett, it's been a while but maybe I'll pick it back up somewhat. So they'll all be questions for me that I'll just have my input on, somewhat of 'mailbag' type discussion I get. Anything Fulham related for the upcoming season whether Parker, or transfers or a position.

One of the questions I have already is, "Do you think we will look to loan youth talent from EPL teams (like Derby & Villa did)?"

I'm ideally looking for around 5 to fill out the first piece. As I'm sure you are seeing already, this is a dead period at the moment.