more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Terrible England Performance

Started by Jimsbeerbelly, June 06, 2019, 10:55:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

southwest6

Quote from: Steeeeeeeeeed on June 06, 2019, 11:34:14 PM
England had a very lucky time in the World Cup, they are an average team, as was found out today.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed it last summer, and was impressed with Southgate, but we were / are not a top 4 team in the world, not even close. Apart from Sterling, and maybe Kane, the rest of the team is just ok

Defensively very lacking, and Pickford is too crazy.

Next summer the big guns of Germany, Italy, Spain, and the Netherlands, as well as the already better Belgium and France, will push past England again.

when the likes of Dier and chillwell are in the squad i can't help but agree. However, we have got some very exciting your players who are proving themselves here in england and also abroad. Southgate needs to ditch the dead wood (Dier again) and take a gamble with players like Grealish, ward-prowse etc. We have some very good players on the periphery, however for some unknown reason, Southgate consistently ignores them

ScalleysDad

I am certain those on the periphery of the England squad are not going to be helped by also being on the periphery of their respective Clubs. I wonder if the restrictions being put on our neighbors regarding transfer dealings will ultimately be the making of a decent midfield in Loftus Cheeke and Hudson Odoi. Who knows.

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: southwest6 on June 10, 2019, 08:22:33 AM
Quote from: Steeeeeeeeeed on June 06, 2019, 11:34:14 PM
England had a very lucky time in the World Cup, they are an average team, as was found out today.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed it last summer, and was impressed with Southgate, but we were / are not a top 4 team in the world, not even close. Apart from Sterling, and maybe Kane, the rest of the team is just ok

Defensively very lacking, and Pickford is too crazy.

Next summer the big guns of Germany, Italy, Spain, and the Netherlands, as well as the already better Belgium and France, will push past England again.

when the likes of Dier and chillwell are in the squad i can't help but agree. However, we have got some very exciting your players who are proving themselves here in england and also abroad. Southgate needs to ditch the dead wood (Dier again) and take a gamble with players like Grealish, ward-prowse etc. We have some very good players on the periphery, however for some unknown reason, Southgate consistently ignores them

What's wrong with Chilwell? There's a reason he's being linked to Man City, he's probably the best left back we have. Dier isn't great but he's one of a small number of midfield destroyers we have. Grealish and Ward Prowse aren't known for their ball winning skills.