Main Menu

Spare A Thought For Those Poor Chelsea Fans

Started by filham, June 17, 2019, 06:18:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

filham

Poor Chelsea

There best player has left them.

They can't sign any new players.

Their Chairman is not allowed into the country.

It looks as if their new manager will be a young manager who failed to gain promotion from the Championship.

Ah, poor Chelsea.

Art Vandelay

As much as it pains me to say but I think the current situation will work out fine for them as they will get a chance to play some of their very good young players rather than paying millions for big time Charlie's. if they get Lampard and Morris in who knows their youth set up very well they should get the most out of the younger players.

bobbo

My family and I came from a road approx mid point between the two grounds,my dad was a Chelsea fan, I struggle to understand the p--s take . They're a local London club , whilst I've not been there since there was a track around the pitch . I don't despise them like many here. COYW.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Nero

all this fuss about Chelsea, they have sold 1 player, it not like they have to replace a whole team, they have a team that finished 3rd last year its not like they are Man Utd and struggled, as for Lampard how overrated he got a team that was predicted to finish in the playoffs in the playoffs and then managed to lose the home leg and the final. He may be a good manager in years to come but that would be like Liverpool given Gerrard the job after one good season in Scotland if Klopp walked out tomorrow.

filham

Quote from: bobbo on June 17, 2019, 06:38:52 PM
My family and I came from a road approx mid point between the two grounds,my dad was a Chelsea fan, I struggle to understand the p--s take . They're a local London club , whilst I've not been there since there was a track around the pitch . I don't despise them like many here. COYW.

The school I went to was right on the Fulham Chelsea border with pupils from both areas, you really had to declare a firm allegiance to one team or the other. Yes I had good friends who supported Chelsea but that has never been a reason to miss an opportunity to knock Chelsea.

The Rational Fan

Quote from: Nero on June 17, 2019, 07:39:47 PM
all this fuss about Chelsea, they have sold 1 player, it not like they have to replace a whole team, they have a team that finished 3rd last year its not like they are Man Utd and struggled, as for Lampard how overrated he got a team that was predicted to finish in the playoffs in the playoffs and then managed to lose the home leg and the final. He may be a good manager in years to come but that would be like Liverpool given Gerrard the job after one good season in Scotland if Klopp walked out tomorrow.

Derby's squad purchase price was 5th in the league, they came 6th in the league, then they beat a team in the semi-final whose squad purchase price was 8th in the league and then in the final lost to a squad whose purchase price was 4th in the league. Lampard is now considered for Chelsea Manager :Haynes The Maestro: so if Chelsea make Europe next season do we give Lampard another promotion like the England Job.

mrmicawbers

Talking to a business colleague yesterday who happens to be a Chelsea supporter.His opinion it is perfect time to bring in Lamar with the embargo on.They would cut him a lot of slack due to his History there.Seems the sensible appointment at this time for them.

BigbadBillyMcKinley

I couldn't care less about Chelsea to be honest. Hopefully they'll get relegated and go out of business.
Everything is difficult before it's easy!

Penfold

I don't like Chelsea for various reasons but we are hardly in a position to take the Michael.