watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

2019/2020 FIXTURES RELEASED!

Started by Camel Club, June 20, 2019, 09:07:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Camel Club

Barnsley away to start the season. There's a reality check if we needed one.

Fulhamfan666

Getting my train ticket now  049:gif COYW

KJS

Get on Woodrow to score first goal  :54:

Fulham76

Burt

Boxing Day at Kenilworth Road  049:gif

KeenCottager

When do Sky / BT release their fixtures?

Do they both cover The Championship?

KJS

Quote from: KeenCottager on June 20, 2019, 09:17:11 AM
When do Sky / BT release their fixtures?

Do they both cover The Championship?

SKY Yes BT No

Southdowns White

We start and end the season with an away game, Christmas and New year are ok though.

JoelH5

Barnsley's CB got sent off in their last league game so he will be suspended.
I was there, standing in the Putney end

ScalleysDad

Am I right or in rapid decline but could you get an away fixtures season ticket once upon a time or even more recently. Nine away games are more doable than the Cottage which I am highly unlikely to get spontaneous tickets for.
I have no doubt we shall be signing up for nine different Club memberships to see anything this season.

Riversider

For the last 25 years I've been doing shift work at Heathrow Airport, my shift pattern means I only get one weekend off in three,
I've been a season ticket holder for years with 3 season tickets,  and it's been bloody tough going arranging shift swaps then having to work pay backs on my rest days,
So for numerous reasons I've decided not to renew this season, for countless seasons I've always renewed in the first hour of them going on sale, this season is the first time ever that the cut off for renewing is after the fixtures have come out, I've just written the fixtures in to my diary to discover that out of the first 13 home games I am due to be working 11 of them, if I had been planning to renew  I would now be changing my mind,
I bet there is never ever another season whereby the fixtures come out before the cut off date there must be plenty of other shift workers that are thinking the same right now,
Sometimes the fixtures fall kindly and at other times like today they couldn't fall any worse.

SuffolkWhite

Just waiting for SKY to muck around with weekend fixtures as I can't normally make any midweek fixtures.

Fingers crossed Fulham aren't on SKY that much and they stick with their favourites LEEDS.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Bill2

Great news in that I have at long last managed to get them uploaded on to my phone's calendar. Obviously going to be great season

ScalleysDad

Quote from: Riversider on June 20, 2019, 11:07:32 AM
For the last 25 years I've been doing shift work at Heathrow Airport, my shift pattern means I only get one weekend off in three,
I've been a season ticket holder for years with 3 season tickets,  and it's been bloody tough going arranging shift swaps then having to work pay backs on my rest days,
So for numerous reasons I've decided not to renew this season, for countless seasons I've always renewed in the first hour of them going on sale, this season is the first time ever that the cut off for renewing is after the fixtures have come out, I've just written the fixtures in to my diary to discover that out of the first 13 home games I am due to be working 11 of them, if I had been planning to renew  I would now be changing my mind,
I bet there is never ever another season whereby the fixtures come out before the cut off date there must be plenty of other shift workers that are thinking the same right now,
Sometimes the fixtures fall kindly and at other times like today they couldn't fall any worse.

I feel your pain. I expect there will note pads and diaries out on numerous tables this morning as logistics, options and budgets are sketched out. Mileage wise August is right up there, using CC as a base, but other months balance nicely with trips literally up the road. It's a shame ST's are not going to be available for aways only, midweek only or even those short lived three game tickets.

The Rational Fan

First objective is to win all the games in August with players at the club already. Huddersfield (Away) and Cardiff (Away) both super important games where we cannot repeat last season.

Burt

April is a big month, not just because it is Sister Burt's birthday, but I suspect Cardiff, WBA, Forest and Wednesday will be there or thereabouts in terms of top 6.

ffc73

Leeds away.  5 times in a row, midweek  :doh:

Leeds @ home.  First Saturday in last 5.  Until it gets moved to Friday night  :dft012:

Mince n Tatties

Nice  Xmas and New Year, 3 at home and Luton away Boxing Day. :yay:

filham

Doesn't look as exciting as last season's fixture list but lets hope the results will be a lot better.