Started by Friendsoffulham, June 22, 2019, 05:51:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Friendsoffulham

Sky Bet Championship at Craven Cottage, London

JoelH5

I was there, standing in the Putney end

WhiteJC

Watch Fulham v Blackburn on FFCtv

Fulham kick-off their 2019/20 home Sky Bet Championship campaign today, Saturday 10th August, against Blackburn Rovers.

Overseas fans can watch all the action live from Craven Cottage on FFCtv, with a pay-per-view pass available to buy now for just £5 - including full commentary from Gentleman Jim!

International 19/20 Season Passes also remain available to purchase - an all-inclusive pass featuring video on demand, live audio and video at all fixtures where possible. Priced at £120 for the season, the International 19/20 Pass provides supporters with substantial savings against purchasing games on a match-by-match basis.

Coverage for Fulham v Blackburn Rovers begins from 2:50pm (BST) and passes are available to buy online now at tv.fulhamfc.com today. For more information, visit our FAQs page here.

*Please note that due to broadcast regulations we are unable to offer live streaming in the UK and Ireland audiences. In order to purchase an overseas package you must be doing so outside of the UK and Ireland. EFL legislation states that live streams cannot be shown on the App/mobile browsers/tablets, so please be advised that this is a desktop service. Further information regarding the release of a new Club App to enabled mobile streaming will be made available shortly. All other FFCtv content is compatible across multiple devices.

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2019/august/10/ffctv-fulham-v-blackburn

Rj Fulham

shame i cant at least listen to the guys today, wish thrre was a option for audio only!

grandad

Quote from: Rj Fulham on August 10, 2019, 01:35:30 PM
shame i cant at least listen to the guys today, wish thrre was a option for audio only!

There is. £5 a month from Fulhamtv
Where there's a will there's a wife

BestOfBrede

Quote from: grandad on August 10, 2019, 02:46:34 PM

Shame it doesn't appear to have started with only 5 mins TIL kick off

grandad

Quote from: BestOfBrede on August 10, 2019, 02:54:20 PM

You have to access it via the FFCTV page. You have to log in if you pay the sub. Once logged in , scroll down to the Listen to live commentary. It is more complicated than last season.

MisfitKid

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

BestOfBrede

Quote from: grandad on August 10, 2019, 02:56:56 PM

You have to access it via the FFCTV page. You have to log in if you pay the sub. Once logged in , scroll down to the Listen to live commentary. It is more complicated than last season.
Thank You!
Shame Fulham couldn't have advised us of this change!

Brawn

Rj Fulham

Quote from: BestOfBrede on August 10, 2019, 03:01:30 PM
Quote from: grandad on August 10, 2019, 02:56:56 PM

Thank You!
Shame Fulham couldn't have advised us of this change!

insufficient funds :(  if it was still the 2.99 for audio only i could at least listen then. oh well

Lyle from Hangeland

akf

Fernhurst

Jim making us sound bright going forward but Blackburn dangerous when they attack.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

grandad

Bokonon

Quote from: Fernhurst on August 10, 2019, 03:24:55 PM
Jim making us sound bright going forward but Blackburn dangerous when they attack.

Based on what I am seeing, I think that is fair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

akf

not comfortable with the playing from the back - all too close to the goal.

akf