watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Cardiff City 1-1 Fulham, Friday 30 August 2019, 7:45pm

Started by Friendsoffulham, June 22, 2019, 05:57:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grandad

Shouldn´t be allowed to use a towel to dry the ball.It is an artificial aid. Rubbish ref, booked Cairney as he had to hand over the arm band before leaving the pitch.
Where there's a will there's a wife

The Old Count

One of the most biased refs I've seen for along time

SP

grandad

Mitro has been our best defender at corners & set pieces. My MOTM.

MikeCdawg

Quote from: grandad on August 30, 2019, 09:33:39 PM
Shouldn´t be allowed to use a towel to dry the ball.It is an artificial aid. Rubbish ref, booked Cairney as he had to hand over the arm band before leaving the pitch.

That's ridiculous tbh. Totally fair in my opinion. If we had a weapon of a long throw, would you argue against the towel?

Although I do get your point as mainly the home team would only get the advantage of it

SP

Nero

Art Vandelay

Down to 10 men a draw is a decent result but should of won it if Arter wasn't sent off

The Enclosurite

Good point... in the end.  If we'd kept our heads and not gone to pot then this game was there for the taking.
¡COYW!

SP

grandad

Very pleased with the point but why was the ref so afraid of Colin. Mitro should have had a clear pen & Flint should have got at least a card for diving to try & get a pen.

Sgt Fulham

Good point. Not a good result for a team chasing automatic promotion, however.

Twig

Quote from: Ordar on August 30, 2019, 09:17:33 PM
Yet again we've created basically nothing. It's great having possession, you need to do something with it.

And Bettinelli should never EVER start for us again. Ever

Well I make that 5 times tonight that you've slagged off Betts. Have to say I disagree with you. But i'lol only say it once.

Make that six times.

Wingnut

Good point given that we were down to ten for most of the second half. Ref was terrible. Worst I've seen in a long time.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

The Old Count

Every decision went Cardiff's way. Weak ref cost us

Deeping_white

Quote from: Twig on August 30, 2019, 09:43:19 PM
Quote from: Ordar on August 30, 2019, 09:17:33 PM
Yet again we've created basically nothing. It's great having possession, you need to do something with it.

And Bettinelli should never EVER start for us again. Ever

Well I make that 5 times tonight that you've slagged off Betts. Have to say I disagree with you. But i'lol only say it once.

Make that six times.

So you don't think he should've saved their goal then?

SP

FFCsince64

Fulham threatens.  Mitro flattened in the penalty box.  Nothing called. Please tell me what was that all about?