watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham 2-1 Queens Park Rangers, Friday 22 November 2019, 19:45

Started by Friendsoffulham, June 22, 2019, 06:11:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grandad

Good 2nd half team talk from SP & it worked. Much more pace & commitment. Cav & AK worked their socks off.
Where there's a will there's a wife

MisfitKid

Good thing I only saw the second half...  Mitro who??   :dft012:
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

Fernhurst

The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Ordar

Papers over the cracks but Kamara really bailed us out there. Well done fella

YankeeJim

Great second half! But why is this team so inconsistent?
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Woolly Mammoth

Whatever Scott Parker said at half time had a massive effect on the players, and he closed the game up well.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Sgt Fulham

We play like champions in patches, but also like relegation fodder in others. I'm not too sure how we got away with today but I'll take it. Parker seems to have sorted it out at half time but he needs to get it right in the first place. We can't play every other half.

Well done Kamara, well done Rodak, and well done Cav.

Edit - That Kamara post-match interview was very heartwarming and wholesome. "I'm just happy right now" he grins. Good man!

Moltobueno

Quote from: Ordar on November 22, 2019, 09:05:20 PM
We need to change managers after this game, when there's still a chance of the playoffs.

The Parker appointment has been a disaster. Possession without end product, constantly out shot in games, terrible defence. No plan B. Team looks unprepared and disorganised

some people here very quick to judge but end up being silent after the result. Scott Parker's plan B worked very well.

AnOldBrownie

The whole Scott Parker out vibe is starting to irk me a LOT. Question the style of play all you want...it's justified. Saying he should get fired ..as if a magical replacement will guarantee promotion is just stupid. It's too damn early in the season.

Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk

grandad

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on November 22, 2019, 09:50:31 PM
The whole Scott Parker out vibe is starting to irk me a LOT. Question the style of play all you want...it's justified. Saying he should get fired ..as if a magical replacement will guarantee promotion is just stupid. It's too damn early in the season.

Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk
:plus one:
One defeat & the usual lot want to sack the manager but after a win you don´t hear a peep from them.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Steeeeeeeeeed

We do seem to improve alot in the 2nd Half of almost every game I have watched this season.

Can be seen as a good or a bad thing I guess.

Ordar

I have not changed my opinion just because we scrapped a win. Parker isn't the answer