https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Millwall 1-1 Fulham, Wednesday 12 February 2020, 7:45pm

Started by Friendsoffulham, June 22, 2019, 06:44:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HobGoblin

Is plainly offside, guy pulls it over and is tapped in, offside all day long

howitis

Absolute crap and Parker has got it all wrong.
As for Kamara - omg
Midfield non existent
Milwall quicker and more hungry
The statue that is our manager does nought

Rj Fulham

Replay showing it was clearly offside,  ffs a  under 10 ref couldve seen that :031:

elgreenio

touch my camera through the fence

Jurassic Parker

Quote from: SP on February 12, 2020, 08:26:02 PM
Sky are desperate to find a reason why their goal should stand.

Theyre literally not at all take off the tin foul hat, they are showing zoomed in angles as best as possible to show the confusion behind the goal and then saying quite clearly that the goal is definitely the wrong decision.

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

HV71

AK and Arter so far not worth their place-thankfully  Odoi is playing well

SP

Rj Fulham

Thats a card surely you cant just run into people like that blatant as you like 063.gif

St. Andrews White

Has to be said, this is dire stuff [emoji23]
Particular shout out to Hector and our non-existent wingers

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

The Intertoto might not exist anymore, but that doesn't matter. We'll still win it again.

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Mince n Tatties

Poor after that great start.
But how many times do you see that when a team scores in first couple of minutes.
Too many off pace since.

Rj Fulham

" though fulham were convinced it was offside..." the whole stadium knew it was offside except for twiddledum the ref and twiddledee the linesman  :031:

itombomb

Hector lost his head a bit, he bumped into the ref after their 'goal' (which in lots of other sports would be an automatic red) and has been flying around the pitch without much discipline.

Arter looks massively off the pace, and his inability to impose himself is exacerbated by playing alongside Onomah and Kamara, neither of whom are able to offer control. So in large parts it's Cairney and BDR on their own behind Mitro.

But on the positive side they were visibly tiring at the end of that half.

Bokonon

Honestly the score is fair. They didn't deserve the actual goal, but we were extremely fortunate on the penalty kick.

SP

Hoping they'll run out of steam in the second half.  Need Cav on now.

Sgt Fulham

What a half of football, shame about the refereeing. The championship is nothing if not exciting. A few points:

- Millwall played well. They showed desire, workrate, and quality. Can they keep it up for the whole game? I doubt it.
- Why is Cav not starting? He destroyed Millwall on our patch and AK has done nothing so far.
- I love that Hector will just clear the ball if in doubt. He needs to find his range passing though, that hoof forward to AK isn't working.
- I feel very comfortable with Rodak in goal.
- I feel many parallels to the game in our promotion season. We may have weathered the storm and I have the feeling we will win it in the second half.
- TC is a god. He needs to get on the ball more.

COYW