more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham 0-3 Barnsley, Saturday 15 February 2020, 3:00pm

Started by Friendsoffulham, June 22, 2019, 06:44:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jurassic Parker

https://streamja.com/VGMw

This is the penalty and the foul. Call me mad and blind but is there not a case for handball against their attacker here???

Ordar

Parker is terrible. Tactics totally wrong again. team unmotivated. Football is dire

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: keithh on February 15, 2020, 03:38:15 PM
No shots on target by half-time would be a record.

I've counted 4 shots that were poor decisions by the player taking the shot, where they didn't think about using an assist to set up a better shot on target.

Mince n Tatties

WindyCity

HT down one.

Just saw a bit of the stream, hard to see FFC getting the max in this game.  Very disappointing.

ffcne

Quote from: Jurassic Parker on February 15, 2020, 03:50:10 PM

This is the penalty and the foul. Call me mad and blind but is there not a case for handball against their attacker here???

If he hadnt pulled him at the last minute would have got away with it.

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: Ordar on February 15, 2020, 03:51:51 PM
Parker is terrible. Tactics totally wrong again. team unmotivated. Football is dire

Define how the tactics are wrong and how the team is unmotivated.    You said it, so explain.

bill taylors apprentice

Very angry with the pathetic effort in the first half!

keithh

This is crazy - why are so many players taking a long pot-shot instead of passing to a colleague waiting in the penalty area?

ron

We're flattering to deceive with sharp one two passing but with no end result. Poor decision making on whether to shoot or lay off is going to cost us if it continues.
This can be a real Fulhamish, banana skin fixture.

....just seen 60:40 percent possession figures.

Sgt Fulham

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on February 15, 2020, 03:54:14 PM

Define how the tactics are wrong and how the team is unmotivated.    You said it, so explain.

Define how the tactics are right and how the team is motivated. Because I'm clueless as to how you reach such a conclusion.

YankeeJim

Dreadful. No heart, no tactics. The only thing Mitro has done is fall down. I wish he'd play instead of act.
All this and only one person blaming Ream, so far.

That wind has to be a major hindrance. Hopefully we'll come out and blow them away this coming half.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

MisfitKid

It's got to be the weather...   :dft011: :dead horse:
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

Whitestone

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on February 15, 2020, 03:54:14 PM

Don't think you can lay this on the manager. He's not out there on the pitch. If you've been watching you'll know that we're playing without any ambition, passion or heart. Barnsley are up for it so why aren't we ?

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: keithh on February 15, 2020, 03:55:29 PM
This is crazy - why are so many players taking a long pot-shot instead of passing to a colleague waiting in the penalty area?

Have you not watched us all season.    Hero ball is a thing for, I guess, high priced players with a rookie manager.

Mind you, I don't fault Parker more than I do the players, but you would think that we would play better as a team than we do this late in the season.

LittleErn

I can see where you are coming from - it looked suspicious from behind but clearly no handball when seen from the front. Just a mistake from Rodak who spilled it.

YankeeJim

According to Sky they have 60 tackles and we have none.
I didn't think it was that bad.LOL
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Nero

Quote from: ffcne on February 15, 2020, 03:53:30 PM

If he hadnt pulled him at the last minute would have got away with it.

If Ream had and stop and let the player run into him we wouldnt be talking about it

WindyCity

Quote from: ron on February 15, 2020, 03:56:10 PM
We're flattering to deceive with sharp one two passing but with no end result. Poor decision making on whether to shoot or lay off is going to cost us if it continues.
This can be a real Fulhamish, banana skin fixture.

....just seen 60:40 percent possession figures.

***Yawn***.....Nothing really new here.  This has been FFC all season long.  This is who they are.  Loads of buildup, loads of possession, loads of nothing to show for it.  This first half display shows exactly why FFC does not deserve/not ready for the Prem.  Sad to say.  Even if FFC should miraculously escape this game with three points, I still do not see promotion in FFC's future.