Previous topic - Next topic

ffcne

Quote from: Jurassic Parker on February 29, 2020, 03:31:06 PM
Quote from: Sting of the North on February 29, 2020, 03:25:50 PM
Quote from: Jurassic Parker on February 29, 2020, 03:25:05 PM

Brentford 2-0 up

Cant remember the last time we had such a luxury, in the first half no less

Huddersfield

And we still managed to make that a nervous one, 3-0 to 3-2 in ten minutes. Oh to be a fulham supporter  :005: :beer:

Brentford doing a Fulham

RAF_Fulham

Quote from: grandad on February 29, 2020, 03:46:39 PM
Need to play the ball on the ground. The wind is terrible. Who would be a CB in this.

I am presuming the team train away from CC? With the loss of the stand and the protection that would offer I would have thought they would train more on the ground. The better you adapt the more of an advantage that would bring. See any references to Stoke City away, that ground used to whip up the wind.

DevonFFC

You can see Mitro is having to come so deep to pick up balls that when we break he is often not in the box so the wide man has to cut back

davew

Preston look a very good side, not sure we are going to win this match.
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: Lyle from Hangeland on February 29, 2020, 03:35:49 PM
It's a good game.

Agreed.

Not sure why a non-easy game means the game is being played poorly.  It's not.

Thank GOD Preston aren't sitting back like Swansea did last week.   Even with the poor weather conditions this game has been a joy to watch.  Two evenly matched sides going at it.

Fulham need to keep the ball on their right side because Preston want to use their pace on their right to drive at Odoi, Cav and Ream.

LittleErn

Christie has been good since he came on. Getting tighter to his man these days. Also seems to have been given licence to get forward - presumably as Bryan isn't there to do it on the other side. Not impressed with Cavaleiro so far - he has been out-muscled too many times and given away possession. Maybe Kamara in his place? The conditions are obviously affecting the match and bringing us down to their level.

Jurassic Parker

Quote from: ffcne on February 29, 2020, 03:50:42 PM
Quote from: Jurassic Parker on February 29, 2020, 03:31:06 PM
Quote from: Sting of the North on February 29, 2020, 03:25:50 PM
Quote from: Jurassic Parker on February 29, 2020, 03:25:05 PM

Brentford 2-0 up

Cant remember the last time we had such a luxury, in the first half no less

Huddersfield

And we still managed to make that a nervous one, 3-0 to 3-2 in ten minutes. Oh to be a fulham supporter  :005: :beer:

Brentford doing a Fulham

I prefer to say we did a Brentford!

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: LittleErn on February 29, 2020, 04:00:17 PM
Christie has been good since he came on. Getting tighter to his man these days. Also seems to have been given licence to get forward - presumably as Bryan isn't there to do it on the other side. Not impressed with Cavaleiro so far - he has been out-muscled too many times and given away possession. Maybe Kamara in his place? The conditions are obviously affecting the match and bringing us down to their level.

Or Preston has raised their game to our level?   Heck, Cav has been outplayed by their right back.  You just pointed that out.

Wow...the wind is crazy, but now that the rain has stopped and the sun is out...That's a beautiful looking pitch right now.

LittleErn

Kamara might also take some of the pressure off Mitro - stop them being able to double mark him.

grandad

Kamara & Kebano to come on for Cav & Knockers earlier. K Mac on for Arter with 10 mins to go if still 0-0
Where there's a will there's a wife

MisfitKid

Quote from: grandad on February 29, 2020, 04:07:01 PM
Kamara & Kebano to come on for Cav & Knockers earlier. K Mac on for Arter with 10 mins to go if still 0-0

Only 2 subs left.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

AnOldBrownie

AnOldBrownie

MisfitKid

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

WindyCity

Lyle from Hangeland

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on February 29, 2020, 04:12:36 PM
Quote from: Lyle from Hangeland on February 29, 2020, 04:09:22 PM
Quote from: Jurassic Parker on February 29, 2020, 03:38:59 PM
Quote from: Lyle from Hangeland on February 29, 2020, 03:35:49 PM
It's a good game.

For us or for a neutral? Im not watching

The neutral.

Or anyone that likes entertaining, pretty well played football.

Agreed. I took it he meant good meant that Fulham was dominating. Like you, I also enjoy two teams playing their game well.

AnOldBrownie