Previous topic - Next topic

DevonFFC

That's me done for today, another shambles and a shower of Sh1t

elgreenio

Big Hec is having one today as well isn't he

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
touch my camera through the fence

Plodder

Decordova-Reid avoids much of the criticism that others receive, but he has been a major disappointment all season, and that moment sums it up. It really should have been 1-1 and all to play for. Instead, 2-0 down and more or less over. Last desperate throw of the dice - must put Cavalheiro on place of Decordova-Reid, Johansen for Arter and whatever is needed in terms of fresh midfield legs.

RoyTund

MisfitKid

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

ChesterTheTabby

Why do I continue to watch just to be disappointed. At you lot are good company :)
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

SP

Quote from: YankeeJim on June 27, 2020, 04:22:32 PM
Since we won't beat Brentford in the playoffs, its looks like a real train wreck coming in the off season.

BarcaLite may be in the automatic spots?

grandad

Parker has changed tactics but the players havn´t a clue how to play the new system.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Ordar

We dont create any clear cut chances. When Mitro leaves in the summer we'll be in real trouble

AnOldBrownie

Hmmm...

I'm starting to see why Onamah kept getting all those minutes.

Quote from: Ordar on June 27, 2020, 04:24:34 PM
We dont create any clear cut chances. When Mitro leaves in the summer we'll be in real trouble

Well, we play all year like Mitro is our only clear cut chance.   Maybe we'll play better team ball without relying on him so much.

Wingnut

Quote from: Andyb on June 27, 2020, 04:21:59 PM
Whole left side of our defence is shambles, would love to know how many goals we concede from balls coming in from the left

We should have started with Odoi over there and Christie on the right. That would have been a better defensive set up.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

ron

"the next goal wins it" says the oracle McLaren.....

Sting of the North

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on June 27, 2020, 04:25:31 PM
Hmmm...

I'm starting to see why Onamah kept getting all those minutes.

Please do explain. Because I remember few games with Onomah in which we played well. In my opinion he is behind Cairney, Reid, Arter, Reed, Johansen and Kmac based on what we have seen so far.

SP

grandad

Stuffing been knocked out of us. We are now a shambles.
Where there's a will there's a wife

AnOldBrownie

The scheme is trying to use our FBs to create width, and it's leaving those FB out of position.

Can we at least get Cav on so we can stop force feeding the ball to Mitro?

Ordar

Parkers tactics definitely make us one of the least threatening attacking teams in the division. All season we've relied on Mitrovic and the odd 30 yard worldies. We've just so easy to defend against.

Defensively we're a shambles. Constantly give the ball away in dangerous areas and gift teams goals, and also get caught on the break usually by the space where fullbacks vacate being exposed 

The midfield is very poor in both facets of the game.

If Mitro is out for 3 games, I doubt we make the playoffs

SP

Mince n Tatties

Mitro's head and shoulders have dropped.
Looks fed up at moment....

elgreenio

touch my camera through the fence