Main Menu

Leeds United 3-0 Fulham, Saturday 27 June 2020, 3:00pm

Started by Friendsoffulham, June 22, 2019, 06:51:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

Colin working the magic... Boro 2 up at Stoke..lol

Rj Fulham

Quote from: Sting of the North on June 27, 2020, 04:37:49 PM
Could they at least have tried to defend a little. Now this forum will be in meltdown from all the usual suspects frothing at the mouth, and it will take several days before a decent discussion can be had again. A shame really.

i cant really blame them for it though, two games back and we've been nowhere near good enough,  backline is a shambles and our forward half is just too 1 dimensional in the extreme

AnOldBrownie

Why the hell is Mitro in our own half with the ball at his feet?

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on June 27, 2020, 04:44:30 PM
Quote from: AnOldBrownie on June 27, 2020, 04:44:30 PM

His head dropped at 2_0.

Ordar

Well Parker has said he wants to give Fulham an identity, and he has accomplished that

Shambolic defence which gift the other teams goals
Pointless boring passing around the middle of the pitch with zero penetration.
Next to no goal threat

Well done Scott, great job

ffc73

I preferred it when there was no football. At least I don't have a long journey home after watching these thoroughly depressing performances. At this rate our best hope is to do a Huddersfield if we make the play offs. That is a big if right now. IMO

grandad

I will give my player ratings now. Every player gets a 1, just for turning up except Harrison Reed who gets a 9. He is the only player  trying to play with pride.
Where there's a will there's a wife

SP

WhiteJC

AnOldBrownie

OK...

Look where Odoi is playing....uh oh...

Reed limping.

RoyTund

Our midfield is incredibly slow. Actually our team is. We've really had a problem at the back for years now but compensated for that with attacking verve. Now we have a manager that has taken that asset away.

Wingnut

Quote from: The Cravenette on June 27, 2020, 04:38:37 PM
Bring back lockdown. We will be lucky to make the play offs at this rate

With games against QPR, Forest, Cardiff and West Brom coming up, I agree with you.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

DevonFFC

Nero

Ordar

Parker is trying to use Odoi and Bryan like Slav used Malone and Fredricks. What he doesnt seem to realise is there is a massive speed difference between those sets of players. The amount of times in the promotion season that Fredricks bailed us out defensively because of his pace cannot be overlooked. With the slow players, Bryan especially , we constantly get exposed when they get caught upfield.

Wingnut

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

elgreenio

At least Kebano can't play now, every cloud....
touch my camera through the fence

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: grandad on June 27, 2020, 04:47:58 PM
I will give my player ratings now. Every player gets a 1, just for turning up except Harrison Reed who gets a 9. He is the only player  trying to play with pride.

9 is waaaaaaaaaaaay  too high if we're grading on a footballing scale.   MOTM, agreed though.   But the CDM should not be your best player, especially if he's not contributing to goals scored through buildup play.    He's running his heart out though.

Scott Parker got a 1 this game...and I'm not a Scott Parker out kinda guy.

But, because I'm watching more and more good footballing sides I'm starting to think Fulham, with the financial resources it has, need a better on the ball coach than Scott.

I don't want this style of football anymore.    The bottom 3 La Liga teams would run rings around Fulham...and I'm sure their managers are affordable.   

This wasn't pretty football, not even in the first half.

grandad

Very harsh 2nd yellow for Kebano. He tripped himself up & fell into their player. No way intentional.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Plodder

Absurd to give that as a second yellow card, but we won't miss Kebano. He tries, but he simply isn't good enough.