watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

err, match day topic for wigan

Started by LRCN, October 30, 2010, 03:50:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LRCN

suprised there's not one already. but what a great display of passing football. a dodgy 10 minutes i nthere when nzogbia wrecked havoc but apart from that we've been very good. we need to keep this up in the second half, one goal and wigan'll have all the pressure, but i'm sure we will. great stuff. two lovely goals too.

manxman

very impressed with our passing, glad we have converted our chances, 2 well taken goals by clint. Bit suprised gera didnt score that header! if we keep playing like this we should win this boosting our GD, but like you said lork, 1 goal and there back in it. COYW's :clap_hands:
"What in the hell is diversity?"
"Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era."

Lighthouse

The sort of game we badly need an AJ on form. We were simply too good for them. Actually winning 50 50 balls and looking class. When Gera missed the header I felt we would never score the all so important second. But Demps has been outstanding, as has been Salcido and Baird and Davies.

Now being me I am just waiting for the second half let down.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

cebu

I just noticed that currently we're 7th in the league.

Lighthouse

We could do with a change now up front.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope